Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yea!! I FINALLY won for the 3rd time. AND I finally got my battle faerie avatar!

well, crap, my website is down--there goes my sigi

Do you have your towel?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:18 am 

Does anyone else think this plot reminds them of Sir A.C. Doyle's lost world?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I just feel royally scr**ed. I leveled my pets too much - all by visiting Coltzan's Shrine. I never put much effort into training - I don't enjoy battling all that much. Now, my pets are too high of a level to make training cost effective -- It takes between 1-3 codestones per session to raise my hp ONE POINT. Not worth it at all.

I'd use the lab ray, I actually have enough saved to buy all the pieces... but I already painted my pets. I don't want to lab my lutari. I hate putting my pets into the lab when I spent so much np painting them.

Anyone know any OTHER ways to increase their HP without changing their looks or spending a small fortune on tiny incremental hp raises?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:32 am 

sadly no, I'm kinda in the same predicament :( The lab zapped my pet until my HP was really high, now I can do nothing until I raise my pet's level about 80 more times :( And at 4 codestones per lesson, lets just say he will never take another course again... :( Which really sucks... but hey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:33 am 

just won my 4th out of 6 battles with the mummy bug, but it was a longer battle that I would have liked and I only had 2 HP left at the end. I started with 78 HP and the bug started at 98 or 100, I forget. Don't know if I can go any further or not.

I want to thank those that have given clues on how to win, as it helped me win my first battle and I don't do BD at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:40 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Matrinka wrote:
I just feel royally scr**ed. I leveled my pets too much - all by visiting Coltzan's Shrine. I never put much effort into training - I don't enjoy battling all that much. Now, my pets are too high of a level to make training cost effective -- It takes between 1-3 codestones per session to raise my hp ONE POINT. Not worth it at all.

I'd use the lab ray, I actually have enough saved to buy all the pieces... but I already painted my pets. I don't want to lab my lutari. I hate putting my pets into the lab when I spent so much np painting them.

Anyone know any OTHER ways to increase their HP without changing their looks or spending a small fortune on tiny incremental hp raises?

Choices, choices. You think spending 3 codestones to get a single HP is too much? It now costs me 7 codestones per training. I went recently through about 20 of those training without having a bonus training. Those are my pet stats :
Lvl : 162
Str : 302
Def : 302
Mov : 79
Hp : 322 / 322
My next goal is to reach Attack boost of 350 so in order to get the 48 points I need to spend 48 training in attack, 13 in levels and why not 28 in hit points therefore making it 89 training towards that goal at 7 codestones a pop for a total of 623 codestones at 6000 nps as an average for a total of 3,738,000 np. I guess 8 months of time will be necessary for that. I don't need any more painting of our pets, they are fine. This is what we invest into, this and some avatars goals. Of course there will be some bonues in the training and some from quests. I sometimes get as many as 4 stats a day from the Kitchen Quests which I suggest you do with only one pet in hand.

By the way, so far we have beaten the Monstruous Moach 60 times with 2 draws so far. A defeat is impending as I don't have a freezer.

But again, choices, choices...

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxholic, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruit Baskets, Ergo Proxy, now what is next ? hints wanted from knowledgeable anime fan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:42 am 

Same with me, I have to level up at least 50 times, and with 4 codestones a pop, it adds up. This bug is really getting hard, I actually had to heal on my 20th battle. I have done 20, and need 10 more for a total of 100 battles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I make do in part by having good weapons...

Herzogvormund:
Lvl 102 (REALLY annoying... I wanted to up his HP to 250 for cheaper...)
200 HP
200 Str
125 Def

I'm listing 9 items that I use... (as in I switch out some)
H4k Helm, Honey Potion, Goo Blaster, Downsize!, Virtupets X-514 Super Shield, Elephante Unguent, Ring of the Lost, Dusty Magic Broom, Hobans Hat

I like to end my battles with as much HP as possible, just because that means a higher (useless) "score."

When enemies get past 250 hp or so, my strategy is GB + Elephante Bump + Downsize!, GB + H4kH + Drain Life, GB + HP + Berzerk, and then usually RoL + DMB + Burrow.

If I'm really doing well, I'll need another two attacks in there to kill opponents.

My Mootix Drop guide here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

siouxper wrote:
Same with me, I have to level up at least 50 times, and with 4 codestones a pop, it adds up. This bug is really getting hard, I actually had to heal on my 20th battle. I have done 20, and need 10 more for a total of 100 battles.

One of my friend inherited a lab pet from me which had over 302 in hit points. She has chosen to invest in training to raise its levels from 54 to 150. Now whenever she spends a training in either defence or attack though it costs her 7 codestones just like me. However her pet has now reached the attack boost of 125 and she mayin the future tackle her very low defence to get it higher at some point. Therefore she has beaten the Moach at least 26 times so far. From what I gather of the Tale of Woe Pplot, she may have already reached the maximum allowed points. The rest is pure satisfaction. Oh and she was able to beat the Space Faerie too and get the avatar.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxholic, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruit Baskets, Ergo Proxy, now what is next ? hints wanted from knowledgeable anime fan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I can't believe I didn't notice we had a new opponent until now, I've been so busy this week, argh.

He's a bit tougher than the last, but I don't think he's as much of a jump in difficulty as everyone's saying. There're like 20 boosts, and there are so many pets in each boost that TNT can't make an opponent at 5, then another at 10, and another at 15.... that would be incredibly boring for those at the 500 boost. The moach is only barely a quarter up the boost ladder. I see so many complaints of his difficulty, then in the next sentence the same person admits that their pet is weak. If it's so weak, why do you deserve to win battles??

*climbs down from soapbox*

Ahem. Anyway, yaaaay fighting!! Booo temporary set isn't getting me anywhere!! Maybe I'll buy a load of muffins and snowballs and see where they get me. Also, I'm kind of mad that the Essence of Everlasting Apple has doubled in price - I used to hoard them in older wars, but after not making much profit (50np woohoo!) I stopped. I'm also mad because I need one, as the healing faerie is being a jerk. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:20 am 

Matrinka wrote:

Well, I wanted to be able to have berserk, so as painful as it is, I actually pay 3 codestones per training, if I'm lucky I'll get 2 extra HP. I only have about 100k left, I don't mind wasting them on training, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!

I defeated that stupid bug once now after several tries...I am satisfied...:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:16 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Duke of Earl wrote:

Herzogvormund:
200 HP
200 Str
125 Def

Try going to the Deadly Dice game. If you're lucky, it'll lower your level so you get under the 100 range again. If you're unlucky, you gain extra levels for free :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

47-1, pretty good for just having 9 icon weapons :oops:

*Spring forward, Fall back*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kenjiro wrote:
Duke of Earl wrote:

Herzogvormund:
200 HP
200 Str
125 Def

Try going to the Deadly Dice game. If you're lucky, it'll lower your level so you get under the 100 range again. If you're unlucky, you gain extra levels for free :)

*ears perk up*

I can LOSE levels? Ohh... how how how? :D

I think I may have a shot at earning a battle pet :D

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next