Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:47 pm 

I think it's rather cool that a real player is given credit for finding them. The only thing that I think should have happened is that the diggers should have gotten some sort of credit also. You can't have tested the bones if they would have never been dug up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:50 pm 

Congratulations to Heavenest :)

My small claim to fame is that they used my username (alyseth) as the name for potion ingredient 8 :D

Probably had nothing to do with my account but I'm pleased anyway :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:58 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

zenithbliss wrote:
Congratulations to Heavenest :)

My small claim to fame is that they used my username (alyseth) as the name for potion ingredient 8 :D

Probably had nothing to do with my account but I'm pleased anyway :)

Well, well done anyway. Good to know some people are optimistic!

Cats or Dogs?

It must be cats for me

Trick-or-treat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

What I don't understand is why it's that person's fault for finding the bone.

I mean, how would somebody wait to take the bone, or give it to somebody else, or be fair? An open grave is almost immediately tested, and there's no way that anybody could just deliberately take a grave from other people. The whole event was mostly a three second race. The way things are, if somebody else had found the bone, people would have been equally angry at that person, and so on. Nobody deserves the bone more or less than anybody else. So what if you didn't find it? Aren't you GLAD you didn't find it? Isn't there an infinite amount of reward in being the person who doesn't have to deal with thousands of crazy people? If you are one of those crazy people, perhaps you DO deserve to be torn apart by your obsessed mob brethren and sistren. (Humor me.)

Anyway, I think people should just CHILL. If you worked harder than such and such, you will get more prize points later anyway.......I don't see how it matters in the long run.

Besides, why are you so proud of being so good at desecrating the graves of what could possibly be millions of neopets' graves?

I'm copy/pasting this to the neoboard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

What Random Event is everyone talking about?

God lives in Neopia, too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah...there really isn't a bone to pick with heavenest (I just cracked myself up :roflol: )
Everyone was trying to do the same thing and everyone should have at least considered the possibility that only one person was going to find it. This is a game...it's meant to be fun :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

So, does anyone have any idea what the peace offering we might have to offer will be?

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:04 pm 

weirdguy wrote:
Nobody deserves the bone more or less than anybody else. So what if you didn't find it? Aren't you GLAD you didn't find it? Isn't there an infinite amount of reward in being the person who doesn't have to deal with thousands of crazy people? If you are one of those crazy people, perhaps you DO deserve to be torn apart by your obsessed mob brethren and sistren.

Good point. The whole mob element sounds a lot like the story of Neovia, with the townspeople hunting down Sophie's family when it really wasn't their fault. Neo-history is repeating itself.

People better chill out or they might be turned into cursed zombies stuck in ghostly limbo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Inexistence wrote:
So, does anyone have any idea what the peace offering we might have to offer will be?

A million spooky donuts and 3 ghost marshmallows, gathered together on one crystall ball table that sits next to a Meowclops statue, while reading Mystery of Halloween, cuddiling up to your Halloween Plushies :roflol:

"Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."
Premium Invites Available - 11 Remaining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow I'm really shocked at how fast the middle tier prizes are going up in value(plushies and book).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:10 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Congrats to heavenest! :)

I hope she's not getting too much grief and spam over it. This must be like winning the beauty contest, getting into the Neopian Times, winning the Random Contest, and winning the Art Gallery all rolled into one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

She actually seems to be coping well with it. She laughs off the bad stuff and just has a laugh with her supporters. It seems she's trying to respond to almost every neomail she can.

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Finally for the random event. And all I did, was go to the front page of the Haunted Woods. My neohome, shop and gallery are all in the haunted woods, So I was just gonna check out the other shops, and then...there it was.

And I must say...Ghost Chias are a bit creepy.

Wolfy @ Neopets Stop by my shop, and help with my draik egg fund: 676,584/2,400,000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

It's like people getting mad because someone won the lottery. You know it's a million-to-one chances. Would they rather spend the next two months digging alone until they find the bones?
Now to wait for the next part... mmh... battledome?

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:34 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

WolfMaiden wrote:
And I must say...Ghost Chias are a bit creepy.

All chias are creepy. Why should ghost chias be any less so? ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next