Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:14 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I went from step 0 to step 11 in the course of a day. I am happy. Don't know how the rest of the plot will unfoil, but at least i'm trying to get as close to the end as I can.

I gave up half way in the LDP and didn't even bother with Altador. (was taking a break and didn't feel bothered enough to log into neopets for it.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:21 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm considering giving up - it's not letting me fight anything at all today, and it was pretty bad yesterday.

Plus I was hoping they'd keep the first wave in place even after the second wave was released, but apparently that's not how they chose to do it. All those points I could have earned are now unearnable either thanks to the lag, or the fact that they removed the first wave. :(

glorious set by neko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Butterflyhornet wrote:
I went from step 0 to step 11 in the course of a day. I am happy. Don't know how the rest of the plot will unfoil, but at least i'm trying to get as close to the end as I can.

I gave up half way in the LDP and didn't even bother with Altador. (was taking a break and didn't feel bothered enough to log into neopets for it.)

you can still do the altador plot - they've left it open.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:59 pm 

Xerophyte wrote:
I'm considering giving up - it's not letting me fight anything at all today, and it was pretty bad yesterday.

Plus I was hoping they'd keep the first wave in place even after the second wave was released, but apparently that's not how they chose to do it. All those points I could have earned are now unearnable either thanks to the lag, or the fact that they removed the first wave. :(

Same here, I have broadband from Comcast and the lag is unbearable, I'd be lucky if the page loaded after I did 1 attack, it is awful. Haven't won a single battle yet for lag and "This Page Cannot Be Displayed" and "Ooops, you do not own this pet!", wonder what it is on Dial-up?

EDIT: YAY! I actually finished a fight! With no dead pages!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I never knew the collective power of newbies...

I started a fight and then blank page!

Do I have to make a withdrawal for this?

Save the trees! Don't do homework!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

myname7772 wrote:
I never knew the collective power of newbies...

I started a fight and then blank page!

Do I have to make a withdrawal for this?

Try going back. If that doesn't work then I'd try withdrawing.

I have spent too many NP on buying potions because I kept getting kicked out of battles due to lag and had to replenish the HP since I couldn't finish a battle. I have kept trying, thinking that the lag would lessen, but it's just getting too frustrating. Maybe I'll try tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I'm thinking of giving up the battle part of the plot anyway. I got 4 hits on an elm, but can't get a 5th no matter what. I need a chance to be able to take 4 to 5 turns in the battle dome without having to withdraw. The elm heals itself with a bronze scortchstone only prolonging the chance of me loading a blank page. I think I'd be best off if can try to do some art for the ag instead and hope that more puzzles come soon. And meanwhile spend some np to train my pet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

siouxper wrote:
Xerophyte wrote:

Same here, I have broadband from Comcast and the lag is unbearable, I'd be lucky if the page loaded after I did 1 attack, it is awful. Haven't won a single battle yet for lag and "This Page Cannot Be Displayed" and "Ooops, you do not own this pet!", wonder what it is on Dial-up?

EDIT: YAY! I actually finished a fight! With no dead pages!

NO. NO. NO. Do *NOT* keep the first wave in. If they had, NO ONE would be able to get into the battledome. I still haven't had the chance to beat a single tree. Hopefully everyone will have maxed out by tonight, so I can take a chance. ;.;

And I have broadband, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:20 am 

I really, really, really wanted to be part of this plot. I used to play a long time ago - in the days of the Mystery Island plot - but I only re-joined recently. I was pretty active in the Altador plot and I thought it was awesome (even though the prizes were disappointing). and I was SOOO excited for a plot with more involvement and complexity.

and then what do they do? have a plot smack dab in the middle of my midterms. to be fair, anytime between September to December and January to April is a difficult time for a university student (for me at least!) The Altador Plot was pretty good in terms of the time investment required, but man this one is grueling. I bet I could still follow along a little, but I feel like if it's going to a half-ssed effort, I might as well not do it at all.

*sigh* it's hard being a perfectionist. oh well... I'm still impressed with TNT and the HWP. goodluck everyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

sleeptonight wrote:
and then what do they do? have a plot smack dab in the middle of my midterms. to be fair, anytime between September to December and January to April is a difficult time for a university student (for me at least!) The Altador Plot was pretty good in terms of the time investment required, but man this one is grueling. I bet I could still follow along a little, but I feel like if it's going to a half-ssed effort, I might as well not do it at all.

*sigh* it's hard being a perfectionist. oh well... I'm still impressed with TNT and the HWP. goodluck everyone!

I hear ya. I'm working on 4 term papers and refreshing the BD at the same time. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:15 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Rachel wrote:

Would I still be able to get the sidebar and other prizes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:41 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

As far as I know, you'll still be able to get the sidebar and everything else. Which kind of stinks; I still feel that those of us who finished it earlier should get a least a little something extra. But I've also been genuinely surprised at the number of people still asking if they could still do/finish the Altador plot, so maybe it's best this way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I gave up. On puzzles, I always give up. I just got moved up in math, and i'll have to put in a hard amount of work to pass. I just don't have the time to search for vines and test potions. I'm longing for a full-fledged war, even one as bad as the Maraquan.

For the love of God, Montresor!
Yes, for the love of God!
http://www.zooreka.com/photo-139276.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:49 pm 

Quote:
I have given up on the HWP . It's quite hard...and annoying. I gave up a long time ago.

Has anyone else?

I gave up at the battling part for I couldn't get in to actually battle :(

Plus the trees are no fair... They get to heal themselves

Quote:

I think that the altador plot is a waste of time... it took me hours and I am only halfway through it... but I don't see why they left it open :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:03 pm 

Sappy wrote:
I gave up at the battling part for I couldn't get in to actually battle :(

I keep getting the blank pages... it's no fun!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next