Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

So far I have 14 wins...let's see how many I can get in before my roomie needs to go to bed...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:07 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Cranberry wrote:
darkscarlett wrote:
If you were going to recommend one weapon with a budget of 200,000 what would you recommend?

It's not that simple. It all depends on your set... what else you've got. Basic 1-player BD set structure is something like this (it varies, but this is a pretty standard one):

Main attacker
Main attacker
Another attacker (not strictly necessary) or Dual-duty (often Scarab Ring, in low-mid levels)
Freezer
Bomb
Healer
Shield
Downsize!

If you just want to do the most pure attack damage you can for 200k, I wouldn't recommend one weapon, but two. The strongest weapons you can afford with that much will be solid 9-iconers. You could buy one Golden Compass OR Psellias Fighting Fan for a good chunk of that cash, and they both have lovely icon types... but icon types don't matter that much in 1-player. So I'd say grab a Stone Club AND an Ice Club, because you can afford both. Use them together for 18 solid icons of attack.

Thank you! That is the best explaination I have ever gotten on what to equip. I was confused on how many of each kind of item to have. What I have equipped at the moment is listed in the battledome section of the forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

No problem, darkscarlett. I gave you advice over on the BD board. I recommend the IDB forums for anyone who wants good advice, though... you can post your own thread in the weapon advice forum, and people will get to you faster over there. :) I hang out there more than I do here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

How do you get the sink ability? I'm not seeing it in the abilities list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:28 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Use the ability lists here. The good ones are all nicely animated for your convenience. ;) Sink requires 8 bottled dark faeries and your pet must be at least level 30. Drain life, the ability right before it, is great as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:31 am 

How do you steal their weapons?

An idle mind... hates work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Though there's not much point, you should get a Sticky Hand of some sort. Purple Sticky Hand is a cheap, good one. Its not perfect, but its only about 1K for a decent chance at stealing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Stealing is normally disabled during wars. I haven't tried stealing from these guys, so I don't know if you can or not. Their weapons all suck, though; you don't want 'em. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well usually when they disable it, any stealers you have won't appear in battle, but I'll go play with my Purple Sticky Hand now to find out....

[EDIT] -
Quote:
You used your Purple Sticky Hand to grab something of Furious Stones's, but in the process you gave the sticky hand to them!

Ultra Bubble Beam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cranberry wrote:
Use the ability lists here. The good ones are all nicely animated for your convenience. ;) Sink requires 8 bottled dark faeries and your pet must be at least level 30. Drain life, the ability right before it, is great as well.

lol...well, that would explain why I can't find it...my pet is only at level 25 :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:42 am 

the_dog_god wrote:
Well usually when they disable it, any stealers you have won't appear in battle, but I'll go play with my Purple Sticky Hand now to find out....

[EDIT] -
Quote:
You used your Purple Sticky Hand to grab something of Furious Stones's, but in the process you gave the sticky hand to them!

Ultra Bubble Beam

In other words, you CAN steal here, but there's really no reason to.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

well, I won 26 times tonight, so I think I'll sleep now...after I put my pet in for some level training. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:57 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Woah, it won't let me win my 75th fight against the Furious Stones. I mean, on the trophy page when you win, it says "No picture" where the losing stones should be. (I didn't get a screenshot. :p)

Now trying to fight it again, my battle pet isn't on the dropdown list of pets to fight with (and she's healthy, fed, etc).

Good thing I was stopping at 75 anyway. :)

EDIT: Oh, it looks like I'm stuck in that battle. =p Oh well. I'm still going to sleep now. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:37 am 

DragonDoodies wrote:
Is there any sense battling these things more than once? Will I get better prizes or something?

Because these opponents are pathetic, my opening move (Honey Potion + Golden Compass + Burrow) kills them all with 0 damage to me.

It's a waste of my time unless I'm getting something better as a result in the end?

In previous plots involving the battledome, opponents have been assigned points, and you received that number of points for each time you defeated them. This plot is a little different, but I'm personally going with the assumption that that part will still be the same.

In any case, the opponents do gain strength when you defeat them, so eventually will become a challenge if you fight them enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:05 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Stone and Ice Clubs are now both UB, although I just managed to get both for 200k.

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next