Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:57 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

From the Plot board:

I don't get the magazine, so I don't know if it is true or not.

Quote:
Haha my neo magizine says that the new plot going to come up is a plot called Neo War 3 And it starts as a draik has the strongest magical powers and is a being that could destory all of neopia with a little touch of his magical energy but anyways Ryshu the Nimmo in the training academy plus Emond a blue lupe go search for this draik in order to defend neopia and its a BD plot

I like the idea of a Draik for the lead character :D as my battlepet is a Mutant Draik.

As a battle plot, it should keep all those after a war very happy. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:17 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Daze wrote:
From the Plot board:

Quote:
Haha my neo magizine says that the new plot going to come up is a plot called Neo War 3 And it starts as a draik has the strongest magical powers and is a being that could destory all of neopia with a little touch of his magical energy but anyways Ryshu the Nimmo in the training academy plus Emond a blue lupe go search for this draik in order to defend neopia and its a BD plot

I like the idea of a Draik for the lead character :D as my battlepet is a Mutant Draik.

I'll be happy so long as there's an angry Yurble.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Daze wrote:

:cry:

*starts investing in Terror Trove scratch cards and bottled faeries*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm new here!

Anyway I've read what your views and I think another war would be good between 2 sides like the First Meridell war. TBH there was no plot/war better than that in the history of Neopets.

Oh crap! I just remembered that I left my car keys in the OTHER dimension...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:32 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Daze wrote:
From the Plot board:

Quote:

I don't get the magazine personally but was flipping through it at the local department store (the most random thing for them to carry... no, really, if you knew them, you'd blink in astonishment) and didn't see anything like that. I'll admit I was on a time-limit and was only flipping, but was specifically looking for something pertaining to the next plot and saw nothing.

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:25 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

if that is true and there is a war. The I would be really happy :D Unfortunatly Neo war 3 is really uncreative. I doubt its true.

IDB Supermod and Rater

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:47 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

"Neo War 3" implies that there has been two wars before it. That doesn't make any sense. Does it? o_O

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:13 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Besides, the NeoBoards are filled with the most BS you'll ever see in your life (among other junk).

Set by that genius, WIS. THANK YOU WIS!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Guys, what's so bad about a war. It's way fun!
Quote:
"Neo War 3" implies that there has been two wars before it. That doesn't make any sense. Does it?

Well there were 2 wars before. The war of Meridell and the war between Maraqua and the pirates.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:37 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Karnatu wrote:
Quote:
"Neo War 3" implies that there has been two wars before it. That doesn't make any sense. Does it?

Well there were 2 wars before. The war of Meridell and the war between Maraqua and the pirates.

Wasn't there also a Tyrannian War a long time ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I don't think I know enough about wars to have a genuine opinion... but I'm tending to NOT like them. If its going to be battledome intensive... I just don't want anything to do with it. I just can NOT win at those battles easily. My pet has too high of a level to cheaply train... I visited Coltzan too many times and didn't bother going to any of the training academies. Now its expensive to get anything leveled up. Not only that, but my main pet has INSANELY low HP. Level 51 and only 17 hp. I don't know HOW to get more hp (didn't care because I don't battle...) and just hate battling. Blech.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:37 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Karnatu wrote:

I don't think anybody said there was anything bad about a war. People have said tht the concept, while neat, cannot be backed up, and that many of the "official" things found on the neobards are, in fact, crap. Not to mention that I'd assume TNT culd come up with a better name than Neo War 3.

I think a war would be great... but only if TNT worked to get the lag in the battledome taken care of, first. Look at how bad it was during the fighting in TOW... an entire plot of battling would probably melt their servers, lol

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Matrinka wrote:
I don't think I know enough about wars to have a genuine opinion... but I'm tending to NOT like them. If its going to be battledome intensive... I just don't want anything to do with it. I just can NOT win at those battles easily. My pet has too high of a level to cheaply train... I visited Coltzan too many times and didn't bother going to any of the training academies. Now its expensive to get anything leveled up. Not only that, but my main pet has INSANELY low HP. Level 51 and only 17 hp. I don't know HOW to get more hp (didn't care because I don't battle...) and just hate battling. Blech.

HAHAHA!

I have the exact same problem although the other way round. My level is 11 while my HP is 59 and strength is around 62. But still I never give up, and you shouldn't either.
Quote:
I think a war would be great... but only if TNT worked to get the lag in the battledome taken care of, first. Look at how bad it was during the fighting in TOW... an entire plot of battling would probably melt their servers, lol

Well my friend many people don't fight such as ^^^. Many people leave neopets after awhile. many people don't have a good enough pet to fight and train. Also not all of the rest fight at the same time it won't be that bad. Also I wouldn't mind lag that much (since I'm always in it¬_¬), it's not something new!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:21 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Meer wrote:
"Neo War 3" implies that there has been two wars before it. That doesn't make any sense. Does it? o_O

No, it doesn't.

Tyrannian War
Sakhmet War
Meridell War
Battle for Meridell
Hannah and the Ice Caves
Curse of Maraqua

The only way a "3" could be involved is if it's a 3rd Meridell-related war...

IDB Staff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

GIR wrote:
The only way a "3" could be involved is if it's a 3rd Meridell-related war...

Which would cause mass riots and a very angry dog god

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next