Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Altador Cup [split #4]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
afyapardess wrote:
Daze wrote:
Shenkuu is in 4th place. Image
Shenkuu has REALLY pulled its socks up over the course of the champs. In honesty, I wasn't expecting it to do well at all, and to see the way it's clawed up the rankings - very impressed! 8)

I remember saying "Poor Shenkuu, they seem to really be trying, but they're just not getting good scores!" back in the first week of the tournament. They are really the comeback kids.

Also, I finally figured out what the spiky line is for. I've gotten much better since I realized the inner-spike zone is where they want you to shoot from.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:11 pm 

I can never get the tenth goal either but I usually manage to get atleast 6-9 goals each game unless I get the darigan! I have seen the pages about it and everything it just dont work for me lol

*abby*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Beating Yooyuball Boredom Tips #2! :D

See how many players (from both teams) you can send flying with a single Clockwork Yooyu. Double points for any player who goes flying off the screen. :P

Neopets Premium invites - PM or neomail me! (Please?) :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

afyapardess wrote:
Beating Yooyuball Boredom Tips #2: :P

See how many players (from both teams) you can send flying with a single Clockwork Yooyu. Double points for any player who goes flying off the screen. :D

Oh, that is *so* much fun. :evil: I have actually (on two occasions now) managed to send ALL FIVE of my opponents spinning at the same time, while NONE of mine are touched. (Okay, I've played a lot of games now, I might be losing the touch with sanity ever so slightly) This does require a little luck as to where the one chasing you is positioned, but if you shoot straight down the middle of 'em....hehehe. I practice this with Clockworks when I've scored all 9. :D

Finally, almost time to go home, so I can stop staring blankly at my screen and get to stare semi-blankly at Yooyuball while watching more movies....

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:00 pm 

abbycutie55 wrote:
I can never get the tenth goal either but I usually manage to get atleast 6-9 goals each game unless I get the darigan! I have seen the pages about it and everything it just dont work for me lol

It is impossible to get 10 goals, unfortunately.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:19 am 

Shenkuu isn't in 4th LD is :o

set by me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:36 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

My sister (who plays for Darigan Citadel, while I play for Altador) "enlightened" me with her theory of team picking. She told me that the correct way to pick an Altador Cup team is to go to the NeoBoards and look for the team which has the most New Member, because New Member are apparently really good at games. (Yes, it was understood during the verbal conversation that she meant New Member as opposed to newbs.)

I am both o_O and not surprised...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:38 am 

Chivewarrior wrote:
My sister (who plays for Darigan Citadel, while I play for Altador) "enlightened" me with her theory of team picking. She told me that the correct way to pick an Altador Cup team is to go to the NeoBoards and look for the team which has the most New Member, because New Member are apparently really good at games. (Yes, it was understood during the verbal conversation that she meant New Member as opposed to newbs.)

i'll keep that in mind next year when i pick a team not full of 13 old girls who just started playing.

might as well take down my banner of support now...

Imagehttp://neopets.com/~Reika_Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

shapu wrote:
abbycutie55 wrote:

It is possible. Don't say stuff like that because people like me who have done it can be offended. I've done it twice once with mutant and once with fire. Go to Lufta's petpage to see a 13-0! And go to GHENGUS's petpage for a guide to score the tenth.

Oh crap! I just remembered that I left my car keys in the OTHER dimension...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Laryxle wrote:
Shenkuu isn't in 4th LD is :o

So, are you enjoying Egypt? Make sure you watch out for the crocs when you go swimming.;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:51 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

forcesinbalance wrote:
So, are you enjoying Egypt? Make sure you watch out for the crocs when you go swimming.;)

Your point being?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jerch wrote:
forcesinbalance wrote:

Your point being?

I think s/he was trying to be cute. LD may not be in fourth after playing Krawk Island.
Let's keep it clean, kiddies.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:09 pm 

Karnatu wrote:
shapu wrote:
abbycutie55 wrote:

It is possible. Don't say stuff like that because people like me who have done it can be offended. I've done it twice once with mutant and once with fire. Go to Lufta's petpage to see a 13-0! And go to GHENGUS's petpage for a guide to score the tenth.

Well, having watched the video, I can say that any person who can score 10+ is a better man than I.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

shapu wrote:
Well, having watched the video, I can say that any person who can score 10+ is a better man than I.

I agree. I've tried many times to get a tenth goal and I've never managed it. Now I usually just run around with the ball until my time runs out. :P

Set by Moogie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I will hafta watch the video when I get home.
Arg! The suspense is killing me! I submitted 100 YYB games, 5 SS games, and about 50 MSN games (I lost track somewhere in there) yesterday for Roo. Admittedly, I had to stay up about half an hour later than I normally do, but oh well - I wanted to get the full 100. Can't wait to get home and check up on things to see where I'm at and maybe move off the color-conflictingly ugly bronze with the yellow gem rank shield. Yes, I have something against this shield :P. Seriously, though, I had to move the game window over it midway through the night because it was so ugly it was distracting me, and I normally don't care about aesthetics. Just for kicks, I'll start posting what movies I watched while playing (my way of passing time without realizing how long I've been playing). Last night it was Showboat (the musical) and Willow, both excellent movies.

In other random notes: it looks like Roo will be against Krawk on Sunday - means more playing time for me! I think the only other team close up in the running that Roo hasn't played is Mystery Island...and I forget when we play them. I'll make sure to give both teams an extra run for their money though...particularly Krawk. :evil:

Go Rooligans!!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next