Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Void Within Discussion [Split 1]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Siniri wrote:
As long as I'm not going to be penalized for not completing the achievement before the chapter ends...
I'd hope there's no issues with that. I'd be surprised if it was a requirement for anything.

Plot wise, it actually makes sense for it to be a "one and done" thing...at this point. Why would you continue to do so over and over again when the chapter progresses? Maybe after this chapter, there will be a good reason to continue doing it, or something.

The prizes that were not given out were handed out this evening (to the people who used cookies and didn't get them). In the process of trying to make it right for them...some (all?) of the rest of us that claimed prizes last week and/or earlier this morning got doubles of those, too. TNT can't seem to win for trying...must be frustrating for them.

On a different note, some people hit the next trophy today (not me). Here it is:
Image Vibrant Vindicator (20,000 points - 39,999 points)

Why I'm still up, I have no idea. Mr. P is trying to fix something on BLP's laptop, but we both really ought to be in bed.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:24 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

JN has 19,222 as the max number of points as of end of day yesterday. So much for the cookie not giving people more points than the max! That's 4% extra, and the cookie has only been around a short time.

With how overgenerous they're being with the prizes, it probably doesn't matter... But it's just gross.

Edit: And now the BD is down. Hopefully they fix it before end of day. (My day, not TNT's).

And now I can't start my next hospital volunteering shifts because my pets won't load.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 12:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm not really sure how they could've gotten that far ahead already. I thought I did the math and it doesn't add up to how many days the cookie has been active...but who knows how many times they glitched on hospital, etc.

Now that things appear to be normal again, albeit laggy, (and I actually have time to sit down and do this)...here's today's tasks:

Daily Tasks:

1) Finish hospital volunteering and click to start new one x2 (can be done every six hours).
2) Read the new page in the chapter... Chapter 4 Page 3
Image Library Faerie Seshatias Glasses
3) Collect 10 void essences (Deserted Fairgrounds, Neopia Central, Neopian Bazaar) - Don't forget to collect your bonus prize if you haven't missed a day!
4) (Optional) Regular Battledome challengers - if you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #4)
5) Battle in BV wave I and/or II
6) Daily quests and Trudy and regular dailies

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:38 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

And battling is broken again. *sigh*

At this point I might get it in before midnight. I lost three hours in volunteering; I really don't want to lose battling points, too.

Edit: And I lost a volunteer shift and 80 points of battling (so 120 points total).

I'll edit in the daily task list in a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:49 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Daily Tasks:

1) Finish hospital volunteering and click to start new one x2 (can be done every six hours).
2) Read the new page in the chapter... Chapter 4 Page 4
Dr. Landelbrot Stamp
3) Collect 10 void essences (Deserted Fairgrounds, Geraptiku, Maraqua)
4) (Optional) Regular Battledome challengers - if you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #4)
6) Daily quests and Trudy and regular dailies - Remaining Trudy Times today: 3:16p & 7:34p NST (Thanks Bean & Edd)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Blue, I need to stop trying to do the lists at the same time as you. :P
Stamp goes on Other V. I'll put it in the main post in a few.

Yeah, so...I lost out on a set of hospital shifts and all of my battling yesterday. My kiddos got theirs done during that brief time that it was working, but I was taking care of other things that needed to be done, and had only started my regular daily battling (and gotten through about half my items for it) when the site lagged and died. So...I lost 240 points I could've gotten yesterday. It might delay me getting the next trophy by a day, though, which is kinda a bummer. Ah, well.

All that being said, I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that Juni took offense with how the Void Dampener looked. :lol:

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:23 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thanks, Blue! I've been feeling exhausted again today and ended up sleeping before I could make the list.

Pickles, I was wondering whether you all were able to get it in. That stinks. The comic was really cute today, though!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 11:56 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Sounds like exhaustion is going around. I fell asleep in a chair last night well before bedtime. When I woke up, the site was down. I was thankful for having done "everything" at lunchtime. I did miss out on the last hospital shift, but I have long since conceded that I will never get the max, so missing 40 more points was just a meh.

Losing the full-day of battling does stink, for sure, P!

I just noticed that there is a problem on the Rewards page. With 17.4k earned points, I should have 3 trophies - Participant, 5k and 10k... I have only one showing (participant)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 1:44 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Interesting, Blue. I had received the second and third trophies earlier, but they're gone for me, too. I suddenly have twenty more points than I should. Either I miscalculated or got a double hospital redemption. *checks items* Yep, got an extra bag of healing dust. Will discard it and keep the points since my tickets keep reminding me that they can't adjust the points for the plot, and it partially makes up for the ones I missed out. No point sending a ticket if they're not going to fix it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2024 3:38 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Congrats on the bonus 20 points. Maybe it's for the list opportunity the last couple of days?

At least the neo site has been running well today after the 2nd maintenance.

I'm just super happy to be off work the next 2 days (finally). Then again, I need to catch up on things that I let slide while working the last 3+ weeks with only 1 day "off."

ETA:
Daily Tasks:

2) Collect 10 void essences (Krawk Island, Neopian Marketplace, Faerie City)
3) (Optional) Regular Battledome challengers - if you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #4)
4) Battle in BV wave I and/or II
5) Daily quests and Trudy and regular dailies - No Trudy Today

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:01 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm writing the daily tasks now and will edit them into this post (so we don't duplicate efforts).

Daily Tasks:

2) Read the new page in the chapter: Chapter 4 Page 5
Grey Coffee
3) Collect 10 void essences (Meridell, Geraptiku, Virtupets Space Station Supply Deck)
4) (Optional) Obelisk/regular battledome challengers - today is the last day to earn boons if you haven't already! (If you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #5)
7) Tarla is in. Remaining windows: 2:10 PM NST, 10:38 PM NST - Piece of a treasure map (thanks Bean and Edd!)
8. Altador Cup is having another bye day, but today's a great day to make sure you collected your prize for the last round of the staff tournament and have selected your team and star player for the next round.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 1:20 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Daily Tasks:

2) Read the new page in the chapter: Chapter 4 Page 6
What a Coincidence
3) Collect 10 void essences (Geraptiku, Roo Island, Lutari Island)
4) Regular battledome challengers (If you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #5)
7) Tarla is in. Remaining windows: 9:00 PM NST (thanks Bean and Edd!)
8. Altador Cup - Also, be sure your staff tourney team has been selected along with a star player pick for the next round.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Only got 2 hospital sessions in today. Saw that they added more items to the prize shop. Will attempt to add them tomorrow evening, but no guarantees as to when that'll happen. Busy week.

Also, looks like we'll be hitting the 30 mil void essence mark in the next day or two. Just a heads up.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:41 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Daily Tasks:

2) No new chapter today.
3) Collect 10 void essences (Qasala, Maraquan Ruins, Virtupets Space Station Recreation Deck)
4) Regular battledome challengers (If you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #5)
7) Tarla is in. Remaining windows: 1:21 PM & 8:42 PM NST (thanks Bean and Edd!)
8. Altador Cup - Play... or don't. Be sure to pick your Staff Team and Star Player!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:49 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

There's dialogue on the first page today. I really hope the new battling and hospital shifts aren't starting on the last day of the AC. Come on, TNT.

Also, collect your community prize before grabbing your void essences today! I got a Void Coin.

(Then after collecting your void essences, you can get your weekly bonus, which uses the same button.)

And... yep! There's one shift unlocked in Act II, along with the shifts in Act I. I didn't check at 6:15 am because I needed more sleep today, so I missed one shift, but I'll be able to sync them at 6:15 pm.

And the first set of challengers is available in the BD. Only 3 waves. Hopefully decent NP so we don't have to run through too many battles.

I'm not looking at achievements or anything. Sorry I can't make a pretty post; I'm running way behind today.

Summary:
1) Go to the home page and click through the new dialogue.
2) Collect your community bonus for void essences on that page (before doing your void essence collection and grabbing your weekly bonus).
Essence locations: Kiko Lake (Turned Grey Today), Krawk Island, Lutari Island
3) Start 3 hospital volunteer shifts (new one under act 2).
4) New BD challenge unlocked under act 2 as well. (these went much faster than the old ones; not sure how many NP per battle, but only 3 battles/wave vs. 5 is huge.)

(This is not everything, just a start.)

Edit: Apparently TNT messed up in the news and quietly corrected it -- not the last day of the AC, after all. Which of course it shouldn't have been, but who knew?

Zed codestone for my weekly bonus. Not the worst.

BlueEdit: Added links to void essences

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next