Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

crazy_ducky1215 wrote:
Is anyone else finding that the clicking of the squares to move is REALLY annoying?

Argh, yes. This would be a lot easier if moving around was faster. I'm on a cable connection and it's still too slow. And that whole having to go back to the opening in the fence to get out is even more annoying and slows things down even more. :x

I think I'm giving up on grave marking. I hope it's not necessary.

Last edited by TiCup on Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:21 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

WolfMaiden wrote:
I know what you mean. I leave for about an hour, and I come back and its still hectic. I'm begging to think, that people just want the attention that Heavenest got.

Yeah you may be right about that...:( Which is really lame...I wouldn't want that much attention ANYWHERE. I'd be running away to another account if that happened to me. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:22 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Gah. Finally got one. Not sure if I'm patient enough to hunt for the second unmarked grave. Not that good ratio between the dug up and checked. Wonder if that matters? I hope not :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:23 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I don't know if this is true, but it could make a bit of sense.

Someone on the neoboards said that they remembered the ID of a graveyard they had previously been in, and typed it into their toolbar and cleaned out half of it before it was added to the list for everyone else to join in with.

Seems a little far-fetched though. I don't think that could actually happen.
But it's a thought right?

EDIT: I have to admit, I got bored of all this rather quickly. So instead, I think i'll go to Starbucks and get a treat for myself :)
If this is still going on after I relax with my yummy starbucks-ness. I'll keep trying.
I think I have more than enough graves done though.

From WIS! (Thank you!)
Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Last edited by Hystericalanduseless on Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hystericalanduseless wrote:
Someone on the neoboards said that they remembered the ID of a graveyard they had previously been in, and typed it into their toolbar and cleaned out half of it before it was added to the list for everyone else to join in with.

...That would be cheating, wouldn't it? o_O I assume TNT wouldn't have designed the graveyards to be accessed prematurely, and if someone was able to get into them, that would be exploiting a bug.

This is assuming your source on the Neoboards wasn't lying through their teeth, of course. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:34 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Officer 1BDI wrote:

...That would be cheating, wouldn't it? o_O I assume TNT wouldn't have designed the graveyards to be accessed prematurely, and if someone was able to get into them, that would be exploiting a bug.

This is assuming your source on the Neoboards wasn't lying through their teeth, of course. :roll:

lol.. It was just a post I scanned over, so who knows. They're probably lying through their teeth. Just thought i'd post it in case.. It's an interesting concept.

From WIS! (Thank you!)
Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I hope no points are given for this too. I'll just be a New Member grave marker instead of graveyard marker extraordinare or something. But anyway, maybe this isn't for points. It shouldn't be, it is so hard to get one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Officer 1BDI wrote:

lol.. It was just a post I scanned over, so who knows. They're probably lying through their teeth. Just thought i'd post it in case.. It's an interesting concept.

Yup, lying through their teeth. I haven't erased my history since before the digging began, so I just went back to one of the graveyard pages- all I get is

Quote:
heavenest found the Spirit of Slumber's bones!

The bones glow with an unearthly silver light.

:)

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I guess I'm out, too. Dial up modem. I refresh and see a new graveyard, but by the time I limp there is is done, and if it isn't done, by the time I take one step it is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:53 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Xela of Xandra wrote:
Officer 1BDI wrote:

Yup, lying through their teeth. I haven't erased my history since before the digging began, so I just went back to one of the graveyard pages- all I get is

Quote:
heavenest found the Spirit of Slumber's bones!

The bones glow with an unearthly silver light.

:)

Nope! It works!

I saved the names of quite a few of the old graveyards I'd been in, so I added the name to the new urls, and they -do- work...

Go back through the previous topics and check it out if you don't believe me.

For example, graveyard 60T1L0O2 is still untouched.

http://www.neopets.com/halloween/hwp/
graveyard2.phtml?hvgy=da3adfa0670b94cc34cab6187320b74b&gyid=

Add the number after the = sign there, and you go to an 'empty' graveyard..

I'm not sure if it's considered cheating or not, though. I doubt so, because it's just random what order they come up in anyways. *Shrug* But if a mod thinks it is, feel free to delete this. xD;

Okami Fangirl <3 Eternal Ordeal Oekaki
Neopets: zafara_fan_8000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well I think it is sort of cheating. I hope they don't give out points for this step, since people are getting all the graves and not letting others have a chance. Hopefully the neopets staff will look into it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:01 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Yeah. I could probably mark off all these graveyards by myself, but that DOES seem like it is cheating... so I don't think I will. >.> Plot points is not worth getting in trouble over.

Okami Fangirl <3 Eternal Ordeal Oekaki
Neopets: zafara_fan_8000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wow! Got one! FINALLY. I looked for a *huge* graveyard and just ran as fast as I could to the far side, ran downward and snagged one.

I don't know if TNT planned this, but I think somebody's having a pig-fest while the rest of us starve. :( :( :(

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Huzzah! I finally got one. :P

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

... So much for only cheking one grave. For some reason people seem to want to check the graves on the upper side first, so going downwards usually works if at all possible. Though even then if I've seen an unmarked grave four out of five times it's already been marked. Bah.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next