Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:57 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Here are the order for the colors:

Blue
Purple
Black
Pink
Rainbow
Green and Yellow Swirly
Sparkly Purple
Red and Silver (Finished)

I'm 99.99999% sure that this is the right order of colors. Just test to see which ingredients give you which color, and then add more in that pattern, until you finish.

I'm just glad that I'm finished with this part :D

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thanks for posting the color sequence!! It really does work. But is that *all* for the weekend?

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:01 am 

BrunosisShale wrote:
Can a mod change the walkthrough a little bit? It can be misleading in that you don't have to have that exact color progression; it can make people think that you have to have that exact color change each time. It doesn't--as long as the potion changes into a different color each time, it's working; it doesn't matter which color it is, as long as it's different.

Wrong. You need to sort of chart it out. First, figure out which ingredient will turn the potion blue at the beginning. Then purple. Keep going through the color sequence that gaterion posted, until you get to the end. If you mess up even once, you won't finish (though you can still experiment with the colors).

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:02 am 

I tested my theory and it is correct. Here it is:
Every ingredient reacts to the color before it. If Bumroot changes to green if the mixture is blue, then blue -> green.
Every ingredient have a fixed reaction to the colors. You have to follow the color order.

I suggest finding out what each ingredient reacts with and to what.
For example: mine for the third phase for Bumroot:
Bumroot: red stays red if added, Black stays Black, Muticolored changes to Green/Orange swirl, and the G/O swirl changes to Dark Purple.
Everyone's ingredient reactions are different.
When you find out all of the reactions, just follow the path.
(Somehow I did Bumroot for all ingredients on the first phase and I got it right)

Last edited by jirachiex201 on Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

background_noise wrote:
Thanks for posting the color sequence!! It really does work. But is that *all* for the weekend?

Looks like it. We've got the to be continued. And it hasn't failed as a stop point yet. So no reason to not believe it... Guess everyone's spoiled from all the work lately huh? Enjoy the break eh? :P

And yeah, it would be nice to curb the item-listing. We've seen enough to see it be random for each~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

theonlysaneone wrote:
BrunosisShale wrote:
Can a mod change the walkthrough a little bit? It can be misleading in that you don't have to have that exact color progression; it can make people think that you have to have that exact color change each time. It doesn't--as long as the potion changes into a different color each time, it's working; it doesn't matter which color it is, as long as it's different.

Wrong. You need to sort of chart it out. First, figure out which ingredient will turn the potion blue at the beginning. Then purple. Keep going through the color sequence that gaterion posted, until you get to the end. If you mess up even once, you won't finish (though you can still experiment with the colors).

Actually, the first color change is green...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:09 am 

Whew finally!

Thanks so much for posting the color order. It helped me tremendously Image

I sure hope this isn't all they're giving us ALL weekend!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I got to the 'to bo continued' using the colours given as a guide. Thanks for that :)

Oh and I didn't use all five ingrediants 3rd round

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:10 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:
theonlysaneone wrote:
BrunosisShale wrote:

Actually, the first color change is green...

It doesnt have to be green, so long as you keep progressing through the color chart to the end.

. Set by Medusa ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:11 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

And I'm done in forty minutes. Hurrah, hurrah! Thanks to the people who pointed out the colour progression. :)

Actually, third potion went Blue>Purple>Pink>Multicolour>Shiny Purple>RedSilver for me. I never managed to get black except the first time I attempted the potion, and I never had yellow green, either O.o

~j

"The people who guard the rainbow don't like those who get in the way of the sun." --Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, whatever's working...I'm just glad the color order chart is helping so many people figure things out, even if it isn't 100% the same for everyone. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:30 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
I think the order of the first four colors (red, green, blue) might be immaterial, as long as you figure out which one leads to purple, because after that they seem to change in a very linear fashion. Whenever I messed up and got set back steps it was always back to red green blue or purple.

As for botching the potionj and turning it black, it seems like you get three mistakes before it botches.

The order of mine was
RED --> GREEN --> BLUE --> PURPLE --> GREY --> PINK --> RAINBOW --> TEAL/YELLOW SWIRL --> PURPLE SPARKLE--> RED STREAKS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:35 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, after a bit of trial and error, that was pretty simple. XD;

My list looked kind of like this:

Bumroot -> Green
Crushed Jurpleberries -> blue
Leafy Slorgblossom -> purple
Crushed Jurpleberries -> grey
Bumroot -> pink
Bronze Sansam -> Multi
Leafy Slorgblossom -> Swirly
Leafy Slorgblossom -> Deep Purple (sparkles)
Salt -> Perfect!

Not: bumroot
Leafy
Juppleberries (stayed same)
Bronze

The 'not' list at the bottom I would clear every time I found the right ingredient to the potion. So the 'not's there are for what'll change it from the Deep Purple color to the finished form. XD;

Okami Fangirl <3 Eternal Ordeal Oekaki
Neopets: zafara_fan_8000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:36 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I totally skipped the green/yellow swirl potion mix; in fact until I saw a picture of it here, I was unsure as to what everyone was talking about, my colors went: Red-->Blue-->Green-->Purple-->Black-->Pink-->Multi-->Sparkle-->Red/White

"Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."
Premium Invites Available - 11 Remaining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Again, you don't necessarily have to go through every single step. You may skip a few on the way, as long as you get through to the next color. As the walkthough said, you can add about 6 items for stage 1, 8 for stage 2, and 10 items for stage 3 before you get your black Start-Over! potion. You can make any number of mistakes before that.

niel/dark_draconis88 on Neo/GPX+

Devourer of Oranges

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next