Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:21 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

You are all so great with the BD. I only got to play the stones 3 times each. LOL

I am noticing that the snowballs seem to do the most damage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Argh they're HARD! Managed to complete 2 matches so far, won one (but it didn't count it) and drew the other...

Geesh only the second wave and I'm already struggling (but then my pets are the definition of weak *shrug*) Still it would've been nice if they'd allowed us to continue fighting the stones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:30 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

maybe they'll bring the stones back later in the battle, mayby one last great battle with all the opponents at the same time :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The lag is 100 times worse than yesterday. I still haven't managed to end a battle, after the first hit, the blank page of doom comes up, and when I refresh it says my pet is not set up properly in a battle ¬¬

I think I'll have to wait till Monday to get some points.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:07 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

itzipg wrote:
The lag is 100 times worse than yesterday. I still haven't managed to end a battle, after the first hit, the blank page of doom comes up, and when I refresh it says my pet is not set up properly in a battle ¬¬

I think I'll have to wait till Monday to get some points.

Instead of Refreash try Back, that's worked a few time for me. After back I've also used refreash if I'm get the battle screen and it doesn't work. Doesn't always work but does some times, I'm up to 14 wins this morning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Woah, I managed to get through two rounds at normal speed. That's crazy.

But otherwise, I've "lost" 3 fights so far by means of this accursed lag.

At least I got my 55 defence boost back. That accursed lab ray did a number on me two days in a row with a net loss of 5 defence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I finally got one battle in. I tried for the second tree, got page cannot be displayed. Backspaced and tried again and again. I must be in the fight though because I tried to feed my pet and it said I cannot feed a pet in battle. Now on the page where you click the tree to fight, my pet is not on the list. How do I get in the fight that it says I am in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Casi wrote:
I finally got one battle in. I tried for the second tree, got page cannot be displayed. Backspaced and tried again and again. I must be in the fight though because I tried to feed my pet and it said I cannot feed a pet in battle. Now on the page where you click the tree to fight, my pet is not on the list. How do I get in the fight that it says I am in?

You cant, you have to withdraw and start over

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

thank you. I finally got the status page to load and tried again. Same thing. Guess it is time for a break.

edit: I got something new this time. It says oops, you do not own this pet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:41 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Thrashed each tree once, through the Third one is brutal. Had to use my Bronze SS just to finaly take it down. Least they haven't started using Snowballs and Muffins, least not yet...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've found that the Black Elm is the hardest battle to start, and the Savage Sycamore is probably easiest to "get" because many pets can't fight it and don't try. So if your pet is strong enough, do that one first. At least then you can go through the "Cannot find server" <use browser's "Back" arrow> a few times and maybe get to the end and win one battle before the next plot step begins.

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

background_noise wrote:
I've found that the Black Elm is the hardest battle to start, and the Savage Sycamore is probably easiest to "get" because many pets can't fight it and don't try. So if your pet is strong enough, do that one first. At least then you can go through the "Cannot find server" <use browser's "Back" arrow> a few times and maybe get to the end and win one battle before the next plot step begins.

I am going to try that one now. I have beaten the other two once each, although it says I didn't fight the second one yet. I got to the page where it crowned me the winner though. Does that mean I have to fight it again? Sorry for all the questions, I just have no idea what I am doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I really don't think it matters which one you fight. All the traffic is going through the same servers...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:45 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Everything is now slow, hope this means TNT staff are working on the servers to speed up the battledome

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Everyone is saying it's slow, but it's a million times better than it was last night. I've finished 5 fights since I got up 10 minutes ago. xD

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next