Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm honestly shocked... and pleasantly surprised. TNT's not only working on the prizes now; they're keeping us in the loop this time. Kudos, TNT. Kudos. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:44 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

From the news:

Tale of Woe Prize Update! - We've finished the task of dividing up the plot and have assigned point scales based on all the different sections. Your points are now being tallied by a fancy script that is better at math than we are. Once that's done, we can look at the spread and determine prizes. So, we're getting there. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:18 pm 

Daze wrote:
From the news:

Tale of Woe Prize Update! - We've finished the task of dividing up the plot and have assigned point scales based on all the different sections. Your points are now being tallied by a fancy script that is better at math than we are. Once that's done, we can look at the spread and determine prizes. So, we're getting there. :)

I really hope they tell us how everything was weighted. From that quote, it looks like we'll have prizes by next Friday. At least that's my prediction.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

theonlysaneone wrote:
Daze wrote:
From the news:

I really hope they tell us how everything was weighted. From that quote, it looks like we'll have prizes by next Friday. At least that's my prediction.

I think it will take a little longer then that. They still have to look at the spread and determine prizes. I think it will take another 2/3 weeks at least.

It's nice that they keep us updated :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
fructy wrote:
I think it will take a little longer then that. They still have to look at the spread and determine prizes. I think it will take another 2/3 weeks at least.

It's nice that they keep us updated :)

I agree about enjoying the updatedness, but I think they probably already know what the prizes are going to be. All they have to do now really is determine how many points each prize is worth.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:02 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Mad props to TNT for the update. That's been my very biggest complaint about neo, and not only during plots. I don't mind waits, even long waits, if I get to feel like I'm in the loop on what's going on.

Topic? I'm just hoping for an avatar and a sidebar. Anything else is icing. Though I would explode with excitement over a stained-glass window as a prize.

Me in a dress - that's a once in a lifetime opportunity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

well we are getting a lot closer to the prizes and their delicious prizeyness!

Lets all rejoice in being kept informed (for a change)

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:28 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I really hope battling wasn't worth a significant portion... I did everything, marked plenty o' graves and dug 'em, too... the lag was just SO bad that I never once maxed an enemy :(

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:00 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

sounds like prizes will take alot less time this time around. This could be either good or bad. Good because we get prizes soon or bad if we get useless stuff like we've gotten the first 4 days of the advent calender. But either way im fine, its still free stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm just glad it's going to be point-based rather than just-completing-it-based. That made me unhappy with Altador...not to mention they are never going to close it...ugh...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'm wondering if we get our prizes for christmas or boxing day the plot did end for thanksgiving (sophie's family is reunited andthanksgiving is a time for family so by this christmas ish istime for presents{prizes}

As for what we get a sidebar thats a good one,
a few piles of dirt :)(at least if they do it like lost deset and give us the points to go shopping ), and a really good creepy trophy for my user lookup

This Must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays. ~ Arthur Dent Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Last edited by dragon's fire on Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:22 am 

Wow, I'm getting anxious, I know they are trying their best to calculate scores, and determine prizes and such.
Just a Trophy would be nice to show my hard work. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:17 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Honestly, I just want a trophy. Hopefully giving up at the attribute-potion-brewing-thing step won't unshiny my chances much. xD

niel/dark_draconis88 on Neo/GPX+

Devourer of Oranges

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

i expect you'll still get a trophy or a medal of some kind however much of the plot you did - if you just did the first step you should still get something for your lookup - thats how it's worked in the past.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rachel wrote:
i expect you'll still get a trophy or a medal of some kind however much of the plot you did - if you just did the first step you should still get something for your lookup - thats how it's worked in the past.
That's how I thought it worked. Makes me happy - I don't care much about prizes, but my poor naked lookup needs some shiny stuff.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next