Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Woods Plot Discussion (Split #26)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:48 am 

psyco_chick32 wrote:
Navar57 wrote:
Is there a current thread that is being used for this? Or directions for someone looking for someone else to dig with? Just wondering where to go to get hooked up, ya know?
Thanks

Most people are in an AOL chat room called "haunted neopets chat". You need AIM to get to it, but it's fun.

ive got aim but when i go to that chat theres no one there...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:52 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Well, i'm not on AIM, but it seems kinda quiet in the graveyards.. Sure, there's still plenty of people sniping graves before i can test them, but there seems to be less digging going on.. Or people are just running out of graves..

Maybe people are getting sick of this step?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Dont even joke about that LC -twitches-

Oh good grief

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:15 am 

Jussy wrote:
Well, i'm not on AIM, but it seems kinda quiet in the graveyards.. Sure, there's still plenty of people sniping graves before i can test them, but there seems to be less digging going on.. Or people are just running out of graves..

Maybe people are getting sick of this step?

*raises hand* I'm definitely sick of it. I haven't received anything decent since my first dig (a halloween pb with fastfast diggers!! =D ) I'll do one more just before "Tuesday" starts. Hopefully, the plot will update again then! =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:19 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

shucks i'm getting sick of digging too. i already got tons of marshmallows, doughnuts, and fetch stamps, 2 halloween ixi plushies, a crystall ball table thing, a slorg, and 3 ugly sludgies. nothing spectacular.

Lots & lots of mugs. Got a mug for my collection? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:20 am 

im not really sick of it, im just massing a collection of spooky doughnuts. But i can imagine what it must be like for those who dont need the items.

Of course there is a chance of getting a paint brush ;)

Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get 8 cats to pull a sled through deep snow in the freezing cold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I think I found the only grave in the south west part of where I am thats been untouched lol I'll be waiting for diggers forever -giggles-

got to love when its slow and quiet eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Does there seem to be a lot less diggers to anyone else? Up until recently I would enter a fairly undug graveyard and dig 1-3 graves and the yard would be finished. I have been in my current one for 15 digs. Lots of waiting... Also that is 15 digs but not continously. I have been doing homework, watching tv and feeding the baby in between. So less digging going on or just really slow graveyard?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:34 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm sick of this section, even though i'm toiling on.. Mainly because:

a) of the rare chance that i'll get something good out of it (No, 50 spooky doughnuts does not count as good) Though it doesn't seem like much chance of that happening.. :(

b) I figure that if I do enough, i'll finally get a good plot prize..
I got jibbed with HATIC (Wind-up icy skeleton. woo.), Bad prize with Neopets V2, missed the maraquan and merridell wars and the LDP, and even though i played seemingly tons of matches for the altador cup, got hardly any points.. :cry:

Woah.. That sounded rather annoyed.. Probably because i keep getting beaten to bone testing.. Curse the people with fast internet connections and the better advantage..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I just am so bored with this part, I am hopeful the new comic wyhen it comes out shall provide us with some kind of realistic non monotonous clue as to something less obnoxious then digging and meepits -heh-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Jussy wrote:
I'm sick of this section, even though i'm toiling on.. Mainly because:

a) of the rare chance that i'll get something good out of it (No, 50 spooky doughnuts does not count as good) Though it doesn't seem like much chance of that happening.. :(

b) I figure that if I do enough, i'll finally get a good plot prize..
I got jibbed with HATIC (Wind-up icy skeleton. woo.), Bad prize with Neopets V2, missed the maraquan and merridell wars and the LDP, and even though i played seemingly tons of matches for the altador cup, got hardly any points.. :cry:

Woah.. That sounded rather annoyed.. Probably because i keep getting beaten to bone testing.. Curse the people with fast internet connections and the better advantage..

Fast internet connection =/= Advantage =3

I have a connection that's laggy at best, yet I still managed to test two bones. Which is saying much, considering the fact that I started doing it fifteen minutes ago. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:43 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

It seems that a lot of people have given up on both digging and bone testing. Where I am now you have to wait forever to dig and bones and just laying there. I haven't had any problems testing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:43 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'm bored too... was hoping that this section would be over by the end of the weekend.. *sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:52 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Does anyone have any idea just how many graveyards there is? I know we have been through a bunch of them, but the list never seems to get any smaller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:54 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

wittyyankee wrote:
Does anyone have any idea just how many graveyards there is? I know we have been through a bunch of them, but the list never seems to get any smaller

Once a graveyard is completely dug up, it's replaced with a different one on the list.

Gone, forever.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next