Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:03 am 

neobeth wrote:
We cant just leave all those piles of bones lying about, maybe in the next step we get to bury them.

:cry: :cry: I hope not! :cry: :cry:

Want to know who I am?
http://www.myspace.com/homschooled

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:10 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

walklikeanegyptian wrote:
neobeth wrote:
We cant just leave all those piles of bones lying about, maybe in the next step we get to bury them.

:cry: :cry: I hope not! :cry: :cry:

That would be nasty, I can't wait for it ;)

Spells are my thing ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:12 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: in your microwave. no don't press that button TNT nooooooooo!!!!!
Jussy wrote:
neobeth wrote:

Yep! We get to pick up a bone, fetch a potion to test who it belongs to, then bring it back to the right grave!
Sounds like enough work for a week of fun! :lol:
:) yay instead of digging we have to burry now more halloween paintbrushes

Image "I would fight for myself and love only myself. If all other people exist to magnify that love, then there is no more splendid world than this one."Gaara of the sand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

This has nothing to do with the "plot" really, but I was looking at the Neovia. When this town is awakened there will be a food store, a book store, maybe a magic store. And ..either a clothing store or a store you can go to in order to see what the Neovian paint brush will look like. I am hoping the store with the shirt on it will be where you go to see what a neovian paint brush will look like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:16 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

As we're on that, did anyone notice that Neovia has it's own graveyard? Surely it would have been a smarter idea to start there?
Plus, i bet it was probably smaller than the entire haunted woods graveyard..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well, then there would be a million people crammed into one tiny graveyard with twenty graves :thinking:

Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:26 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

But it'd make the search so much easier :D
Though bone testing would be even more of a pain than it was last time around.. Ugh..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:46 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Da_bouncer666 wrote:
Jussy wrote:
neobeth wrote:

Yep! We get to pick up a bone, fetch a potion to test who it belongs to, then bring it back to the right grave!
Sounds like enough work for a week of fun! :lol:
:) yay instead of digging we have to burry now more halloween paintbrushes

:roflol:
seriously, I was hoping to get another evening of digging up stuff. nevermind the Hallowe'en pbs, I wanted the Hallowe'en koi and kau plushies! I still want one for my yurble tho.

I think the odds of getting Hallowe'en pbs as prizes might be kind of slim; they did give those out after the Altador Cup tournament.

Oh, everyone thinks I'm crazy, just 'cause I try to warn people about the face-sucking aliens headed for Earth. Yeah, laugh now, have your face sucked off later. When the aliens come, I'll be the only one left with a face, and I'll be using that face to laugh at all of you, even though I'll be sad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Reburying would be horribly annoying, even though it's the right thing to do. I bet we'll just have to make some sort of amulet thingie to appease the ghosties.

smudgeoffudge wrote:
This has nothing to do with the "plot" really, but I was looking at the Neovia. When this town is awakened there will be a food store, a book store, maybe a magic store. And ..either a clothing store or a store you can go to in order to see what the Neovian paint brush will look like. I am hoping the store with the shirt on it will be where you go to see what a neovian paint brush will look like.

Ooooh, I am thoroughly intrigued by the idea of a Neovian paint brush.

There also appears to be a furniture shop and a weaponry shop. Okay, it may be a bit of a stretch to assume that based on an almost swordlike thing and a bunch of broken furniture in front of another shop. Still, I do quite like Neovian furniture, so I hope.

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

hmm, I wonder what a neovian pb would be like? are we talking pre magic potion or post magic potion? Tim Burton's Victorian dress-up or Lovecraftian horrors?

Oh, everyone thinks I'm crazy, just 'cause I try to warn people about the face-sucking aliens headed for Earth. Yeah, laugh now, have your face sucked off later. When the aliens come, I'll be the only one left with a face, and I'll be using that face to laugh at all of you, even though I'll be sad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ahh, I wondered where this thread disappeared to.

It looks like any possibly Neovian Paintbrush might be 17th-18th century England style. Perhaps...which would be totally awesome. I'm an Anglo-phile and would have to get my hands on that brush!

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

a pre potion neovian pb would be cool, i can imagine neopets in victorian style clothing, hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:47 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

*sigh* it's over and i didn't get a halloween paintbrush. i wonder what we get to do next? right now i'm being chased around the Haunted Woods by these "denizens" -- i got 3 of those random events in like 5 minutes, almost consecutively! :D

Lots & lots of mugs. Got a mug for my collection? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
lol, could someone go to the last Haunted Woods thread that was closed and edit in this new thread, it took me like 5 minutes to notice the new sticky because I was reading the old thread to see if anything was mentioned about where the newest one was :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ooh..new board. I like.

I wonder when they'll update...we could've still been digging graves right now. That was fun...I liked doing that.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next