Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:17 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: HW Plot Part: Asylum
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Anyone else working through the Asylum? I've gotten Journal Page#2 from the skeleton

http://www.neopets.com/halloween/hwp/asylum.phtml

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wow, To be continued already. xD It was a bit frustrating, but a breeze compared to the potions!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
lol, I was expecting like a couple hour's worth of time hunting through doors, guess I jumped the gun on creating a thread to help each other :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:29 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

All I keep getting is corridors and Gilly saying stupid stuff such as:

Isn't this the room I was just in?

Lil advice? :P

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

When you start out in the office, there are two doors, and each will take you to a corridor that looks like all the other corridors, but it will have one door to go back and one door to go to a new room. You can keep track however you like because the locations of the correct doors don't change.

Post subject:

I can't find the asylum. I am in Neovia but there is only the two places to click on. Where abouts is it?

Post subject:
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hmm... got a Lamp, Journal 1, and Journal 3... still lookin' around and fretting a bit.

Post subject:
PPT God
PPT God

help would be nice

I found a key and a lamppost so far thats it

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:35 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I can't find the place I need to dig in the courtyard. Anyone got a picture of what exactly I'm looking for to dig?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quick walkthrough and spoilerized journal pages on this page of the previous discussion thread.

Nef: There's a patch of disturbed earth in the middle of the yard, toward the back. Dig there.

enchantress: There's a gap between two buildings at the very back of Neovia. The link is just the to left of the blue-striped awning. It's also here:
http://www.neopets.com/halloween/hwp/asylum.phtml

Last edited by forcesinbalance on Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:41 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've gotten the lamp, pages 1 and 3 of the journal, and a key. I can't find the room with the desk again! I've been writing the room coordinates down now, but there're a ton of them. Yea, any help would be great, but we might all just have to wander. When did you get a "continued" (for the people who already have)???

Set provided by: DM was on fire!
"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him" ~ Haldir

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Nefasturris wrote:
I can't find the place I need to dig in the courtyard. Anyone got a picture of what exactly I'm looking for to dig?

OK you're in the courtyard? It's in the bottom right corner area of the top"lit" area if that makes sense - you know the shadow that bisects the courtyard? the top rectangle is where the bone is.

There are only 5 journal pages...right?

ETA: After you give the petpet thing the bone you go to hall with cells. One of the cells has a piece of paper under the door. Get the piece of paper and click on the door. One of the keys should unlock it, I think. (It did for me, anyway) You get the TBC message after that.

Last edited by laurenb on Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The forum won't let me update the walkthrough, but here it is for now. :)

15. Sophie finds herself lost in an uber creepy asylum!

Link to the Asylum!

a. When you get inside the asylum, click on the lamp that is becoming unhinged from the ground... you'll need it later.

b. Next, find what appears to be a dining room full of zombies. Fight them off (by clicking on them!). After they leave the room, get a key from the janitor's pocket and a journal page from off the floor.

c. Next, find a room with a doctor and a locked cabinet. Click both of the doctor's pocket. One contains a key while the other contains another journal page. Unlock the cabinet by clicking on the lock and take the shovel with you.

d. Read your first journal page and find a room with an errr... friendly looking zomutt.

e. Go back into the hallway and find the courtyard. There you will find a pile of leaves. Click on it, and Gilly will uncover a bone. Once the bone is uncovered, click on the bone again to put it into your inventory.

f. The fourth journal page can be found in the pile of papers on the desk in the entrance room. This is not necessary for completion, but for you perfectionists out there, there it is. ;)

g. Finally, find the room with a jail cell and a zomutt. Distract the zomutt by clicking on it and giving it the bone. Go into the jail cell, find your last journal page under one of the cell doors and open the cell your key unlocks!

To be continued again....

Last edited by atomicblonde on Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:52 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

http://www.jellyneo.net/content/hwplot/ ... ot&id=day9

^ Helpful, also.

Once I realised there were 3 distince 'hallways', I was fine. Once you know which goes where, you shouldn't have any problems :) It's just a case of remembering XD

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

when I click in the courtyard I get the curse these mittins deal how do I find the bone?

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next