Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: The Void Within Discussion [Split 1]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:16 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
New Split! Previous discussion thread here

Click here for the the latest Plot Information Post

The OP contains all Plot information to date, including steps, prizes, links, etc. It is a treasure trove of great information, all maintained by PPT's own Pickles

Post subject: Re: The Void Within Discussion [Split 1]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:42 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

My weekly bonus for void collection is Cloak of the Night. No idea what that is. I don't have time for a pretty summary, but steps for today include:
1) void collection
2) new chapter page and prize
3) hospital volunteering as usual
4) battling as usual

I have unlocked the silver version of the last (bronze) trophy.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:52 am NST

Today's tasks:

1) Finish hospital volunteering and click as above to start new one x2 (can be done every six hours).
2) Chapter 3 Page 2 is up to read. Mouse over all panels to activate the prize. After collecting the prize, you should be awarded 1 plot point and:
Image Grey King Skarl Plushie

3) Collect 10 void essences (Meridell, Mystery Island, Shenkuu) - Don't forget to collect your bonus prize if you haven't missed a day!
4) (Optional) Regular Battledome challengers - if you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #5)
5) Battle in BV wave I and/or II
6) Daily quests and Trudy and regular dailies
7) Altador Cup (if you're playing any - unless you're on KI)
8 ) Tarla is in today - Xweetok Guide to Flying - 86 (W3: 1:11 PM NST, W4: 10:30 PM NST, Thanks Bean & Edd)

Two things of note:
So far, no one has reported any new Void Essence Bonus prizes (the FAQ said it should've expanded in Act II, but maybe it was referring to the actual prize shop?)
The LEV was removed from the Act I hospital pool yesterday.

Personal thoughts here: I will be surprised if we have any additional battledome challenger waves or additional hospital shifts before the AC is done. I mean, it might happen, but it's looking like this chapter (which will be approximately 3 weeks, if it goes the way the rest have) won't include new ones. I expect we'll see one additional challenger wave and hospital shift added at a time...but once again, I think it's going to be slow to add them (unfortunately). We don't know how long Act II might last, especially considering Act I was only 2 chapters, so it's very possible this Act might take months, and that the challengers will be spread out over it. Time will tell. It will definitely be nice once another two or three hospital shifts are added, for sure.

If there's anything anyone would like to see added to the sticky info posts, please let me know. I have tried to make it easy to navigate by topic (and easy for me to update - if all of that was in one post, it would be a NIGHTMARE looking through the code, etc, for it all). As additional steps happen, I'll add additional posts with information (like, potential puzzle steps, which 'Dr. Landelbrot's Voidworks' sounds like it might be). I will try to keep things updated, but I may not be able to do everything day of.

ETA:

Today's tasks:

1) Finish hospital volunteering and click as above to start new one x2 (can be done every six hours).
2) Collect 10 void essences (Moltara, Maraquan Ruins, Virtupets Space Station Hanger) - Don't forget to collect your bonus prize if you haven't!
3) (Optional) Regular Battledome challengers - if you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #4)
4) Battle in BV wave I and/or II
5) Daily quests and Trudy and regular dailies
6) Altador Cup (if you're playing any - unless you're on RI)
7) Play Cheeseroller today! (There's a bonus of 450nps for every score today only in honor of the Discovery of Meridell Day today only. If you play with Smoked Snorkle Cheese, it's only 300nps to play.)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:24 am 
Administrator
Administrator

New comic...

2) New Comic... You know what to do ;)
Dr. Landelbrots Tools

3) Collect 10 void essences (Moltara, Virtupets Space Station, Neopian Marketplace) - Don't forget to collect your bonus prize if you haven't!
4) (Optional) Regular Battledome challengers - if you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #4)
7) Altador Cup (if you're playing any)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I would add one more step:
8 ) Complete the Orion Side Quest over at the Altador Cup. O.o

P.S. I don't think the bonus prize can be collected anymore since we're on a new week.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:55 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks Pickles! I had no idea.

Also, (on my screen), there was no apparent "help" button on the NEWS box at the bottom of the AC Cup main page. The news box itself is scroll-able, and you need to scroll down to see the button... Everything then works as described in Pickles' linked post.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:28 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thanks for the updates!

I'm guessing we're getting closer to the voidworks, maybe... So the new battling might happen in a later chapter? I suppose they could interrupt this one with another attack in a random place... But hopefully that will be after the AC is over.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Long day. Got on here and saw no one had posted...so here's the info for today:

Today's tasks:

2) Collect 10 void essences (Neopia Central, Ice caves, Maraquan Ruins)
3) (Optional) Regular Battledome challengers - if you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #4)
6) Altador Cup (if you're playing any - unless you're on FL)

Tomorrow is likely to be a stressful day for me. Hopefully I will have time to get on. We'll see.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:40 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thanks, Pickles! Today was more craziness (but mostly good) for me. Tomorrow will be my first actual full day off work in 32 days. I'm hoping I don't let trying to play the AC ruin it for me.

I'm hoping to take it relatively easy, though I have a lot of errands and chores to do since I've also barely been home in the past six weeks. So I'll make the to-do list in the morning.

Sunday 8/4 Daily Tasks:

1) Finish hospital volunteering and click to start new one x2 (can be done every six hours).
2) New Comic... You know what to do ;)
Queen Fyoras Calming Diffuser

3) Collect 10 void essences (Kiko Lake, Meridell Castle, Moltara Caves)
4) (Optional) Regular Battledome challengers - if you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #4)
7) Altador Cup (it's a bye day for playing, but time is running out to pick your staff tournament team!)
8 ) Tarla is in today! Times: 8:38am, 5:10pm, 7:19pm; main Ultra Icy Negg (R88, 6 negg points) (https://tinyurl.com/NeopetsTarlaTimes -- thanks Bean and Edd!)

Grabbing the location links was the first time I got a look at the new THE VOID WITHIN info thread. It looks amazing, Pickles! So well organized and pretty! Thanks to you and Blue for everything you do to keep PPT running and informative!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2024 5:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thanks for the post, Siniri. I'll try to get the info post updated either later today (if I have time) or sometime tomorrow. I missed the first two windows for Tarla...hoping to catch the third or fourth one.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hmm. I've been using JN's TVW checklist tool to double check I've gotten all the points I can. Up until a couple of days ago, it matched my points total on the plot page perfectly. But today, I have an extra 20 points compared to JN's tool, even though my missed points haven't gone up. I don't see any more achievements received... Could we have gotten points for the AC step after all?!

Edit:
MONDAY 8/5 Daily Tasks:

1) Finish hospital volunteering and click to start new one x2 (can be done every six hours).
2) Collect 10 void essences (Lutari Island, Neopia Central, Virtupets Space Station Hangar)
6) Altador Cup (we're back to playing, plus today is the last day to pick your staff tournament team!)

Note: Tarla is not in today. There was a slight typo in the code for the hangar today. (It was written as "hanger" for the text, but the link was correct, which is the important part... I'm assuming it was an overzealous autocorrection.)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I managed to get Tarla on the 3rd window yesterday, wahoo!

Did you have any glitchiness with the hospital at some point? I had it double award me a few days ago - the award pop up came up and poofed before I could even see what the item was - but I got three items and 60 points instead of two items and 40 points. I knew exactly when it happened, because I've been tracking all my items won as well as points. I discarded the extra item and put in a ticket with the time it happened, but they closed it saying it had been passed on to the relevant team member. Since my point total is still running 20 points high, I'm not sure if they're going to bother doing anything about it.

I fixed the links post. No clue what happened there. Probably me being tired.

Nothin' like a tornado warning to get ones' blood going in the morning, though. OMW. We're back to in between bands, and really, it's been just more rain than usual and occasionally whistling wind, but...every phone (new and old that was on) going off in the house giving the tornado warning...eesh. Of course, the cell with rotation moved east right before it got to us, but...now I've got that kinda post-adrenaline ugh feeling. Just gotta get to this afternoon, then the tornado watch will end, and I can relax again.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hmm. Not that I noticed. I think I would have when I deposited items, but I may not have picked up on it. The pop-ups have been really wonky lately. Apparently the site is under a DDoS siege. so that could be affecting lag/delays/maybe even captchas (wishful thinking on that one)...

Glad you guys are safe! Hopefully the worst of it is behind you, and it'll be back to sunny skies.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2024 8:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Daily Tasks:

2) Chapter 3 Page 5 Read it to get a nice item!
Luxinia Stamp - Faerieland II
3) Collect 10 void essences (Faerie City, Meri Acres Farm, Virtupets Space Station Hangar)
7) Altador Cup (I have no idea who has bye days when?)
8 ) Tarla is in today! Remaining Times: W3: 3:35pm NST W4: 7:15pm NST; Superior Shovel - 91 (https://tinyurl.com/NeopetsTarlaTimes -- thanks Bean and Edd!)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:52 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Blue wrote:
My luck with Bullseye potions is currently negative at around -2 overall. 4 more to try today, though :)

ETA: After 20 bullseye potions, I am currently at -5 from where I started. :(

After 25 bullseye potions, I am now -13 from where I started. Not great. My average is -1.52 each. Will need to stop using these soon to avoid losing a strength bonus.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next