Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:45 pm

Articfox wrote:Wilcome back, hopefully you've gotten over that terrible megaman obsession on all that time you were away.

Nyope! Zero/Megaman/X/Axl will always be my hubby-bubbies. X3

Yay, I'm welcomed again! =D

Nooooo, they can't make the bean bag a mascot of PPT! I called that for Part of the Furniture! ;____;

Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:10 pm

Zero! wrote:
Articfox wrote:Wilcome back, hopefully you've gotten over that terrible megaman obsession on all that time you were away.

Nooooo, they can't make the bean bag a mascot of PPT! I called that for Part of the Furniture! ;____;

Well how about this. If you get up to 10,000 posts on here I'll take a marker and write Zero! with an arrow (not the chicken, the pointy thing) pointing to the bean bag. Sound okay?

Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:01 pm

rageaholic wrote:
Zero! wrote:

Well how about this. If you get up to 10,000 posts on here I'll take a marker and write Zero! with an arrow (not the chicken, the pointy thing) pointing to the bean bag. Sound okay?

Haha, will the admins let you do that? :P

I'm not even thinking of PotF yet. That's a few thousand posts away :wink:

Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:36 pm

Alex wrote:
rageaholic wrote:
Zero! wrote:

Haha, will the admins let you do that? :P

I'm not even thinking of PotF yet. That's a few thousand posts away :wink:

[shouts] I am above the law! [squirts out hair gel and fixes hair]

Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:43 am

I glad to see that you have came back to PPT.

Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:16 am

Welcome Zero! I was also wondering when you were coming.
Topic locked