Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

The Return of Plague......

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:55 am

I never did this when I first joined :oops:, So I'm doing it now.

Glad PPT's somewhat back I missed being here.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:57 am

Yep. Welcome to the stand-in forums! Hopefully our regular forums aren't completely dead. Until we find out, temporarily make you self temporarily home... temporarily :)

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:17 am

Welcome back! :) It's good to see more and more people appearing, although we're still missing a lot.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:34 am

Welcome back! I think in a few days more people from the real PPT forums will join.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:06 am

:D Welcome Back :D

Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:09 am

Welcome back to the Temporary lands of PPT!

Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:27 am

The stopper of all crime on neopets, the great mafio hero plguesMe, welcome back

Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:46 am

Welcome back! I remembered earlier today that you were the only other Saskatchewanian that I knew of at PPT, other than myself. Good to see you back. :)

Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:00 am

Thanks for all the Welcome backs everyone.

Just making a long with the temporary forum I didn't realize how boring my internet life actually was without here, and can't wait for the actual forums to come back.....I really do want my rank back, I finally got to be a capo before the site went byebye.... and have 200 other scammers saved on my computer at home...lol end of that

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:36 pm

Welcome back! Lol, I like your title. Anyways, I know what you mean about your internet life sucking without PPT, I was semi-dead without it. *has no life*
Topic locked