Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

I'm back!

Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:15 am

Darn I haven't been here for month. You may rememebr me from such names as bendigimon, Peter Pan, Torque Chaud etc.

Anyway I'm back on PPT....yeah. :hug:

Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:23 am

I remember the name bendigimon :) Welcome back to PPT! Glad you could make it back.

Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:26 am

Joelz Butterfly wrote:I remember the name bendigimon :) Welcome back to PPT! Glad you could make it back.

Thanks :) It's good to be back. When the old forums disappeared I kept checking, but I eventually gave up. Lol only now I checked.

Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:31 am

Chaud wrote:Thanks :) It's good to be back. When the old forums disappeared I kept checking, but I eventually gave up. Lol only now I checked.

Yes, I know how that feels. I kept checking back, hoping that the forums would be up and then the stand in forums were created... I haven't been around here as much. Still hoping the old stuff comes back.

Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:36 am

ah, i think i remember you... i was cleaning my computer, and i just delted a set i made for you a loooong time ago with kass on it that said "general tourque"... that was you, wasnt it?

Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:06 am

Joelz Butterfly wrote:I remember the name bendigimon :) Welcome back to PPT! Glad you could make it back.

I remember that name too. I'm just now comming back to pinkpt. Ive known it was back for a while but been busy working on forums I admin myself ^_^

Wb bendigimon

Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:02 am

Its back! Run! Head for the Hill! Bail!

Welcome back Comrade.

Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:20 am

Christopher wrote:Its back! Run! Head for the Hill! Bail!

Welcome back Comrade.

*pulls off costume*

Muwahaha! Yes, I am really an evil werelupe from the planet Tron who's come to kill you all! *roars loudly*

*chases* Me want victims! *drools*

Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:04 am

Welcome back to PPT Chaud!

*I remember bendigimon though I can't say the same about the rest the names menioted*

It great you could make it back.

Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:11 am

Combusken BG wrote:Welcome back to PPT Chaud!

*I remember bendigimon though I can't say the same about the rest the names menioted*

It great you could make it back.

Lol, everyone rememebrs the name bendigimon because it's the name I used when I had like 500- posts.

Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:35 am

Yeay, I remember you... :D Welcome back!

Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:49 am

How am I ever going to get to top poster with you back? :P

Welcome back Bendigi/Peter Pan/Torque/Hazard/Vortex/Sting/Chaud...are there any others? I think I missed one...

Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:37 pm

tymaporer wrote:How am I ever going to get to top poster with you back? :P

Welcome back Bendigi/Peter Pan/Torque/Hazard/Vortex/Sting/Chaud...are there any others? I think I missed one...

No, don't think so. OH!!! You forgot Black Paladin. I think. I welcomed you back on your Hapy B-Day thread. :)

Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:45 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:

No, don't think so. OH!!! You forgot Black Paladin. I think. I welcomed you back on your Hapy B-Day thread. :)

Darn, I thought nobody would every remember that :x Congratulations, DM. Others may know me as the idot who keeps changing his name over and over again for fun and not really to anoy people.

One more name you forgot......hee hee.......NOBODY will ever find out *crackles madly*.

Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:52 pm

Chaud wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:

Darn, I thought nobody would every remember that :x Congratulations, DM. Others may know me as the idot who keeps changing his name over and over again for fun and not really to anoy people.

One more name you forgot......hee hee.......NOBODY will ever find out *crackles madly*.

*think think think think* Can't think of any.
Topic locked