Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Hi....again.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:57 am

A lot of you may not know me but my other account was lost. I was the Reverse blade Master, so now I'm saying hi again.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:58 am

Welcome back! Since I don't remember anyone, I will not say anything about it. How about a Pink Cookie?

Edit: Wait, that sounds familiar. You might be the one person I remember.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:02 am

Someone might remember me. *celebrates*

Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:11 am

The Dragon Reborn wrote:Someone might remember me. *celebrates*

I remember you. You were actually one of the first people whose name I remembered on PPT. :)

Welcome back! *sets you on fire*

Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:13 am

Yeah, I'm remembered.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:15 am

I can't say I remember you (well I could but it would be a big lie), but welcome back to PPT.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:34 am

I feel sort of special now.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:24 am

Welcome back! I do remember you just because of your name, I had a good friend with reverse in his name and it's something I always notice...lol </insane rambling>

Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:25 am

Sorry Dragon, I don't remember you. Welcome back! :D

Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:58 am

I also remember you as Reverse blade Master.

Anyway Welcome Back to PPT.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:07 pm

See? There's plenty of people that remember you! And now I remember clearly. I definetly know your name.

Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:49 am

I didn't think anyone would remember me. Hey Optimus, remember that time when you were on chat and someone with the username Fluffy or StormCloude got on and sang the transformers theme song and the oscar meyer weiner song? If you do then, just to let you know, that was me and one of my friends when we got really hyper off of sugar cookies and Dr. Pepper.

Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:04 am

The Dragon Reborn wrote:I didn't think anyone would remember me. Hey Optimus, remember that time when you were on chat and someone with the username Fluffy or StormCloude got on and sang the transformers theme song and the oscar meyer weiner song? If you do then, just to let you know, that was me and one of my friends when we got really hyper off of sugar cookies and Dr. Pepper.

Okay! I remember that!

That was the first time I ever wen tinto the chat board I think. I remember it now.

Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:57 pm

That name sounds familiar...anyways welcome back to PPT.

Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:02 am

Optimus wrote:
The Dragon Reborn wrote:I didn't think anyone would remember me. Hey Optimus, remember that time when you were on chat and someone with the username Fluffy or StormCloude got on and sang the transformers theme song and the oscar meyer weiner song? If you do then, just to let you know, that was me and one of my friends when we got really hyper off of sugar cookies and Dr. Pepper.

Okay! I remember that!

That was the first time I ever wen tinto the chat board I think. I remember it now.

You never answered after I sang the oscar meyer weiner song, I think we scared you off.
Topic locked