Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

.. Hello.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:29 am

My name is Erin.
I'm 16 years old.
I love music. A whole lot. ♥

Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:19 am

Hi Erin, welcome to the wonderful world of PPT's forums. I love music too, a whole lot, it's constantly going on my computer. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:22 am

Hi Erin!

I'm 15. I like walks along the beach, and tying my shoelaces... :P

Anyways, what bands or types of music are you into?

Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:32 am

Optimus wrote:Hi Erin!

Taking Back Sunday, Yellowcard, Barenaked Ladies, Trapt, Sugarcult, The Ataris, Linkin Park, Thursday, Lostprophets, Kill Hannah.. I wrote a whole list on my lookup but Neo's down so I can't copy & paste, haha.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:44 am

Hey sugarcult. I got a bunch of their stuff when I met a girl who listened to them and I tried to impress her. It distinctly did not work. 8)

Anyhoo, welcome to PPT.

If you want a cool place to meet friends quickly, head on over to The Gnome Legionhttp://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2558 and say hi!

We're about to start a big activity so, your timing couldn't be better!

See you around!
Steven[/url]

Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:14 am

Blasted Steven, got here first. Welcome to PPT, be sure to avoid the gnomes as they...have poor dental hygene!

Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:16 am

Christopher wrote:Blasted Steven, got here first. Welcome to PPT, be sure to avoid the gnomes as they...have poor dental hygene!

Still better than the Brits :evil:

Plus, we all know what CCC is known for *nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more*

Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:59 pm

coming2atvnearu wrote:
Christopher wrote:Blasted Steven, got here first. Welcome to PPT, be sure to avoid the gnomes as they...have poor dental hygene!

:P

*Stares at coming2atvnearu angrily* That is not Funny.

Anyway. Hello Erin, welcome to PPT.

If you need any help, feel free to ask anyone of our members and they will be glad to help you.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:11 pm

anti. wrote:
Optimus wrote:Hi Erin!

Taking Back Sunday, Yellowcard, Barenaked Ladies, Trapt, Sugarcult, The Ataris, Linkin Park, Thursday, Lostprophets, Kill Hannah.. I wrote a whole list on my lookup but Neo's down so I can't copy & paste, haha.

Welcome to the PPT forums! I've heard of all of those bands, but I only listen to a few of them, preferably Linkin Park :P My sister says Joe is mean, and can't even sign a poster in the right spot.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:36 pm

Combusken BG wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:

If you need any help, feel free to ask anyone of our members and they will be glad to help you.

*steven backs down easily and apologizes.*

If its any concellation, Hungarians are kind of hairy 8)

Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:40 pm

coming2atvnearu wrote:
Combusken BG wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:

I think we have one or two prominent Hungarians around here that might liketo read...

Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:46 pm

Christopher wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:
Combusken BG wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:

I think we have one or two prominent Hungarians around here that might liketo read...

Ok FINE! Canadian-Hungarians with a very wee bit of English and a touch of scotch (on the rocks), are somewhat scrawny, have slightly hairier than average armpits, and a sore left big toe.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:54 pm

coming2atvnearu wrote:
Christopher wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:
Combusken BG wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:

Ok FINE! Canadian-Hungarians with a very wee bit of English and a touch of scotch (on the rocks), are somewhat scrawny, have slightly hairier than average armpits, and a sore left big toe.

Okay, now you're just scaring her away.

Welcome to PPT erin. We're not all as crazy as you amy think, though many of us do put in the effort. Anyway, have fun posting. If you have any questions don't hestiate to PM me.
Topic locked