Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Hey, I'm back to Neopets and I'm now in PPT!

Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:54 am

Hey, I was a long time visiter to PPT. In my New Member days of Neopets I used to come here and get money from the fairy crossword. XD Now that I grew up, Like a year of not going to Neopets, I was bored and came. And man...You guys at the forums all seem...rich. o-o (I was hacked three times losing an stone lupe/island lupe, a christmas lupe and all my money from my account with a halloween lupe.) I started over and now I can get 3000 from Zurroball a day! =D Hey guys! [throws a poogle at forum] :hug:

Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:59 am

Welcome!

Like I said, feel free to pop over to the Gnome Legion!

Catch you on the flip side,
Steven

Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:12 am

The flip side is pretty scary...I wouldn't be caught there, too much orange.

Welcome to PPT. Avoid the polka.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:19 pm

Welcome to PPT! Where we can't help but laugh at these evil smilies! :evil: :roflol: Just look at this guy! He can't stop laughing! He inhaled too much laughing gas!

Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:29 am

Wow... 3k a day!
Welcome, and beware of the 12 year old strange girls with red glasses and brown hair...
AKA, Zero! :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:19 am

Welcome to the forums!

I used to get 3k a day from Zurroball too...but then i got bored of it so I stopped playing.

Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:20 pm

Welcome to the forums!

I can also make 3k a day from Zurroball and I never get bored of doing it everyday.
Topic locked