Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Hiya!

Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:18 pm

Hey everyone! :lol: Twinkle told me to join as she knows me from school and said this was good for neopets! Looks good anyways!!! :)

Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:21 pm

Laura!!! Hehehehe!!!!!!!! Glad you could make it! Howdy!

Everyone, Laura, Laura this is everyone. Enjoy your time here psstt...watch out for Christopher...I'm sure he eats people

*spreads glitter over Lauz and runs off giggling* Tehehe....

Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:23 pm

*Is summoned*

Welcome to PPT, we now has 13 avalible colours!

Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:41 pm

Christopher wrote:*Is summoned*

Welcome to PPT, we now has 13 avalible colours!

He means Welcome to PPT, we now have 13 avalible colours!

Now before I forget.

Hiya Laura, Welcome to PPT.

If you need help making a Avatar and Sig set then visit http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=15 as we have very talent artists there who will be willing to help you make that set that you wanted.
Last edited by Combusken BG on Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:44 pm

Ermm Combusken....wrong Adam... :lol: I can see this is going to get confusing!

APPEAL: For the name changing hack to be re-installed!

Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:08 pm

Hi my name is Brock and I guard the PPT bean bag im often immated but never duplicated :)

Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:13 am

Twinkle wrote:Ermm Combusken....wrong Adam... :lol: I can see this is going to get confusing!

APPEAL: For the name changing hack to be re-installed!

Well thanks Twinkle for letting me know and I really did think Laura was to talking about our Adam which why I added the Adam bit in my post which I now have edited out.

Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:25 am

Welcome to PPT LauralovesAdam
No matter what anyone says, I and only I are the official guarder of the PPT Beanbag
Anyway welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me

Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:21 am

Hi Laura!

Assuming the Adam in your username is THE Adam (borovan) then you may get the chance to talk to him. He usually pops in every once in a while.

Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:38 am

Hi Laura, welcome to the forums, glad you were directed here :)

feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:26 pm

Optimus wrote:Hi Laura!

Assuming the Adam in your username is THE Adam (borovan) then you may get the chance to talk to him. He usually pops in every once in a while.

Nope wrong Adam yet again! :lol: There's a pic of them two together on the PPT Picture Topic :) There's too many Adams in the world! I'm renaming my Adam, Fred from now on :P

Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:37 pm

Welcome! Welcome to the wonderfully phantasmagorical PPT forums! Which ever Adam in the world you mean, you'll have to fight for him: the leprechauns love him too!!
Topic locked