Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

hi?o_O

Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:02 pm

well.im a new.really new.and i like cut up the little ninjas you buy in vending machine and put thm back toghter with little bits of paper clips.

Re: hi?o_O

Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:57 pm

That's... weird.

Welcome to PPT! Enjoy yourself, but please refrain from cutting us up and putting us back together with paperclips. Or me, at the very least. In fact, go ahead and chop everyone else up.

*backs away slowly*

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:02 am

Hello and welcome to PPT, perhaps you would like to consider a career in Ninja surgery?

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:08 am

Welcome to PPT. I have a certain ninja you can mutilate... His name is Naruto and he is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very annoying.

Have fun here!

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:28 pm

Skynetmain wrote:I have a certain ninja you can mutilate... His name is Naruto and he is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very annoying.

Angry mob should arrive soon.
Welcome to PPT! You're about to witness your first PPT Mob Beating! :D

Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:48 pm

*is not part of said mob.

Welcome to PPT! Don't worry, we're all mostly insane. ;)

{offers dill pickles, cause they're yummy}

Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:35 pm

Welcome to PPT! Enjoy yourself, but please refrain from cutting us up and putting us back together with paperclips. Or me, at the very least. In fact, go ahead and chop everyone else up.

*backs away slowly*

no.only the ninjas that cost 25 cencts. 8) my friend anderw likes them too.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:16 pm

Hi nicholas :) Welcome to the PPT forums! You have quite an interesting hobby... Do you like Neopets at all? What brought you to these forums? I hope you enjoy spending time here :)

*gives welcome punch and pie*

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:34 am

:o you think i dont do neopets?i do them!and some more about me......i have lots of pets,like a black widow and an evil rabbit......and im a blue stripe belt in tkd.and i love the big fat chicken! ~:> oh and i live in the us

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:02 pm

I'm new too. And I agree. Cutting up the plastic ninjas and paper clipping them back together seems kind of...ummm...what's the word o_O ...creep saucey? Yes. Creep saucey. *shifty eyes* :)

And do you really have a black widow? *shudders at thought*
Last edited by stephanie<3 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:07 pm

Hi there! Welcome to PPT, where I'm sure you'll find people with way more bizarre hobbies than cutting up plastic ninjas and putting them back together again.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:53 pm

And do you really have a black widow? *shudders at thought*

yes and its name is "The black widow".i sould think of nameing it o_O ....iv had it for a 6 weeks i think..........

well who knows.but really,my rabbits worse.she bits you becose shes mean.the widow would(meaning that she never has) only bite if you try too hurt her,or her egg sack.she reallly cool. :)

Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:28 pm

In that case, don't touch her egg sack. You'll die instantly. And I don't imagine it would be painless or comfortable.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:30 pm

she used too have one but...........*scwash*.yeh i cant have van egg sack!the babys have full force venom!and they give you a fake haert attack.it hurts like one,but its not.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:31 pm

Welcome to PPT
*hands out a pile of sand*

It's useless I know.
I think it represents Kym, our forum leader, very nicely.
Topic locked