Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

hello everyone

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:00 pm

hello everyone, just wanted to to say hello to everyone here and i'm looking foward to spending time here :D :D

Re: hello everyone

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:06 pm

Welcome to PPT! I'm sure that you will find things to do and people to get along with. Thought I can't make any guarantees.

*hands out real lemonade*

Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:43 pm

Hello lemonade! Welcome to the PPT forums :hug: I'm guessing that you like lemonade? Which do you like better - regular lemonade or pink lemonade? I actually like both quite a bit and give regular lemonade as a treat to members who return to the forums :)

*gives welcome punch and pie*

Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:45 pm

Be wary of May. I think she plans on fattening everyone up with punch and pie so she can eat us.

Welcome, though!

Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:28 pm

Regan wrote:Be wary of May. I think she plans on fattening everyone up with punch and pie so she can eat us.

Who revealed my secret plan?!?!?!?!

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:08 am

Welcome to PPT. We like people with food names. That way we don't have to feed them as much. Hope you have fun here. Don't starve.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:39 am

Feel free to access the services of our 12 star hotel (I doesn't follow standardised star ratings so we have no idea what it's like on the inside).

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:30 pm

Welcome to PPT.
In order to stop May and other members on the forum from taking over the world and your soul, use some sand.

*hands out a pile of sand*

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:35 pm

Hey now, who said anything about taking over the world...? I thought that's what the S'mores were for...

Anyways, welcome to PPT, lemonade! Hope to see you around!

{offers dill pickles, cause they're yummy}

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi! Another newbie! Yay!

*would give lemonade but that would be strange*
*gives a fun hat*

Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:00 pm

hello lemonade,my clones and me welcome you*gives a magical candy cane,cristmas ruki plushie,and lemonade!*hint:my clones will attack anyone at random so be careful,cept for newcomers 0:) :evil:
Topic locked