Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

hi everyone in PPT

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:41 pm

hi everyone,im klopsman and i have a well treated cristmas ruki called Tamabolla lvl 31(which i saved from the pound bout a year ago). Im a bit of a scratchcard addict,like to do jobs and quests,sometimes go to the battledome(not really a good fighter),and I always try to buy the most expensive items I can get(if i can). :)

Re: hi everyone in PPT

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Welcome to the PPT forums!
*hands out a pile of sand*

it should come in handy for when the welcome mob comes along :D

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:58 pm

Hello and welcome! I myself try and buy whatever I don't have in my SDB (there's what I believe to be 1,500 items in there or less). Mostly furniture.
Very nice pet, by the way. The green socks make me smile for some reason.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:14 pm

oh and before i forget,I love anything and everything meaning to do with Christmas,so im trying to get a full set of Christmas related weapons and have a Christmas neohome (already started on my classic neohome)(only thing not related to Christmas is the spooky speaker). :)

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:47 pm

Hey, klopsman! Welcome to the forums! I think your pet/petpet/petpetpet combination is pretty awesome! Christmas items are pretty cool!

{offers dill pickles as a welcoming snack}

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Thank you!*eats some dill pickles*I love them

Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:31 pm

Hi klopsman and welcome to the PPT forums :hug: You seem quite interested in Neopets, which is awesome! Good luck hunting for all of the Christmas-related items you're looking for ;)

*gives welcome punch and pie*

Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:16 pm

thank you for the punch and pie my clones will love it,*puts sand around me*im gonna need the motivation cause all in total,the items will cost millions and millions of neopoints so thanks
Last edited by klopsman on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:24 am

Welcome to PPT. You still have a few months.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:26 am

thats true,but im stocking up right now ^_^

Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:06 am

Great to see all these new people! I joined around this time too.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:32 pm

So Lee, is the euphonium like a baritone? o_O If so, my brother plays the baritone. And so do a couple of girls in my grade.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:53 pm

hey Lee i like your Bori Euphoria_Euphonium,she looks cool and is that tail a piece of the Christmas Bori? :)

Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:55 am

klopsman wrote:hey Lee i like your Bori Euphoria_Euphonium,she looks cool and is that tail a piece of the Christmas Bori? :)

Why yes it is. :)

stephanie<3 wrote:So Lee, is the euphonium like a baritone? o_O If so, my brother plays the baritone. And so do a couple of girls in my grade.

And yes it is just like the baritone. They are slightly different, but I won't go into a detailed rant. :D

Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:40 pm

Hello, welcome to the PPT forum

*hands out lemonade*
Topic locked