Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Remember Me?

Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Yes it is I! Lee! Back from the RL and videogames! I was just thinking back on how I missed PPT and decided to get active again. Yes! Active again! :evil:

I look forward to seeing everyone and meeting everyone new! And I see we finally have our stars back! But in case you are interested...

I really pulled out of PPT for a while because of my loss of interest in Neopets after being cookie grabbed. I felt like all the work was for nothing and haven't picked it back up since.

Re: Remember Me?

Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:37 pm

*hugs*
Welcome back Lee. <3 I was wondering where you went.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:25 pm

Of course we remember you. Welcome back.

Sorry to hear about your account.

Neopets is overrated. PPT is not.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:35 pm

Welcome back Lee!

Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:50 pm

Yes, I do remember you, Lee! Welcome back. Sorry about your Neo account -- but at least you're not wasting any more time on it, unlike the rest of us. And lately I've been spending more time outside the Neo forums than in them here on PPT -- we have a lot of fun games going on.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:35 pm

Oh hey again. I actually didn't think you were gone that long--I mean compared to some of the other people who have been coming back who I don't even remember.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:41 pm

eeee! Welcome back...had wondered where you went.

*hands some welcome back cookies*

No one grab them :P

Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Neopets is teh suck, PPT is teh roX0rs lawl.

Yep. Welcome back.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:26 pm

Welcome back.

"Hands subplicant coffe and runs off"

Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:11 am

Haha, well I've been up to my neck in music with my move to high school. Marching band, Guys and Dolls pit orchestra, the list goes on and on. :D

Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:29 am

Welcome back! Don't let real life get in the way of PPT again :P

Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:11 pm

LEE!!!! :hug: A bunch of us have been wondering what had happened to you :o I'm glad to see you back!!

*gives welcome back cupcakes and lemonade*

Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:43 pm

How could we not remember you? :roll:

Welcome back! I was wondering where you disappeared to.
Topic locked