Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Hey

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:04 am

Hey people, I'm new here! I mostly joined because I was google searching ice Bori's, because I have one, and was debating if I should morph and paint it. I came across this place, and decided it was awesome, so I joined =]

I have a Baby Kougra, Cloud Mynci, Striped Aisha, and as said before an Ice Bori. Not too exciting of a mix, but they're mine!

I feel lame for making an "I'm new here" post, but I didn't know if it was the norm around here, so whatever.

Re: Hey

Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:23 am

Welcome to PPT. Sounds like you have a lot of good pets. I am glad you found PPT the same way I did. I hope to see you around.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:12 am

Welcome to PPT!! You'll find a lot of great info here about Neopets and a lot of other stuff, too. Enjoy your stay!

*hands out hot cocoa with marshmallows*

Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:15 am

Welcome to PPT!
You found this place the same way I did.

Wander around and stay awhile.. you'll eventually become furniture. xD

Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:05 am

Heh, most people make I'm New Here! posts, it's a way for us to get to know who our newest victim is you and you to get terrorized lots of hellos from us!

HULLO. :)
*sekrit ebil grin*

Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Should I run screaming in terror?

Ehh, I'll stick around, I like a little violence.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:13 am

fetafishie wrote:Should I run screaming in terror?

Yes. We're still trying to find the paddles from draconis' welcome. :P

*looks in the next box filled with gerbils*

Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Oh, er, paddles? What paddles? I have no idea what you're talking abou- hey, LOOK OVER THERE, it's a distraction!

*makes a hasty escape*

Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:50 pm

*wets pants*

I'm sleeping with my eyes open from now on.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Ssh, Draconis, the victims aren't supposed to figure out we're evil until it's too late! :evil:

Welcome to the land of PPT which is definitely not evil. Emergency exits are to the... wait, there are none. Enjoy your stay.

*Gives insanity-proof cookie shield*

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Hello and welcome to PPT... go forth and post!
Topic locked