Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

PoogleInPink Is New Here 2

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:16 pm

So am I!Got a question:Can we post guides like we see on the main site?And if not,who can do THAT? :D Just asking

Re: I am new here................

Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Welcome, PiP. Here are some yummy pumpkin-spice muffins (with roasted pumpkin seeds on top, yum) and a goodie bag to hold any other treats you might get. If you ever need help with anything NP-related, just ask in one of the Neopets subforums -- we've got experts on games, battledome, customization, re-stocking, etc. Or come chat about the new plot with us.

Regarding your question, it's answered on the top of some of the site index pages. I got this off the game guide index:
Send a Neopets-related guide which you have written yourself to kym@pinkpt.com and I will give you 15,000 neopoints as a thanks for spending a little bit of time helping out your fellow Neopets player! The guide must be at least 500 words and must be written by you. (Please also pay attention to spelling and grammar; it makes my life a lot easier and will ensure your guide is added faster.)

Re: PoogleInPink Is New Here 2

Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Oh welcome we hope you will stay with us for a long time
Happy Early Halloween (I don't celebrate it but I know many others do) *Hands amazing pumpkin and pumpking carving set

Re: PoogleInPink Is New Here 2

Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:30 pm

thanks,guys!Thank you for the awnser
Topic locked