Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

FEAR ME!!

Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:57 am

the one and only Lady Night PPT's resident Dark Faerie

for I have returned to PPT to reclam my throne as PPT's Original Av collector!!!

lol just found the forums where up today...glad to see them! Was getting tired of all those people on the neoboards who didn't good and well know to fear me...ME (the FEAR ME lady!!)....good to be back where one can be properly feard!!

lol

now get to fearing me again lol

Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:31 pm

ooo I like the avatar and sig. I've never tried to make transparent writing like that, is it transparent or did you just place it on a background color similar to the forum? o_O Anyhow, welcome to the new temp forums.

Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:57 pm

Hi, LN. :D Glad to have you back. ^_^

Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:07 pm

it's transparent :) and marissa made me this set...I usualy put that under my avatar but I guess I don't have enough posts yet to write anything there lol but i'm working on it...really would like to at least get rid of the new member thing...that kinda getting on my nerves since I'm really not so new to PPT...on a whole...

Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:04 pm

LADY NIGHT!!! W00T YOUR BACK!!! X3

Weeellllcooommmeee baaaaaccckkk!!! :D

Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:45 pm

Welcome back, LN! Don't worry, nobody stole your "title" while you were gone, lol.

Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:38 am

^_^ Dun worry LN, we're glad to have you back. I know, whats with no quotes under the avatars? :shock:

Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:49 am

Eep! :shock: ... what?... I'm not afraid :cry:

Hey, well if it isn't my favorite intimidating avatar collecting dark faerie :D Glad you made your way to the temporary forums. Well welcome back and have fun posting :P

Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:29 pm

Welcome back! I see you brought a great set with you :D

Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:16 pm

Christopher wrote:Welcome back! I see you brought a great set with you :D

lol it's my newsest for optimus but I can't make little thingies under my avatar yet to tell who's av and sig, thing I need to go put it under my sig...but I like my new quote lol it's strait from neopets mouth on their /faeries page!!

Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:56 pm

WElcome back. :pokes Lady Night: You don't bite do you?

Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:16 pm

Hi LadyNight.

Welcome Back to PPT.

Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:39 pm

LNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back to PPT! You were missed. :P Too bad there's no secrecy for ASP in these forums.

Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:54 pm

*cowers under desk* I fear you! I FEAR YOU!! ok? Just don't hurt me anymore! :shock:

Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:24 am

lol there will be no ASPing on the temp forums, mostly cause when anything about it is posted outside of the Gods board it get's messy around here lol

ah...proper fearing...does one good to be properly feard :twisted:
Topic locked