Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hiya!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:41 am 

Hi there PPT people! ^.^

<long opening>

I'm The Moon Saga, but feel free to call me MS or Saga or Moon or any other wacky combination you like. I recently joined NeoPets a week ago, and I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I already love that place! I have two beautiful pets as of now, all of which are based off of Final Fantasy characters I like. I have Ixion, my wonderful Uni and first pet (on an honest note he looks Thriller-tastic right now! ;]) and then I also have my lovely and rambunctious Kougra, Eiko. On a side note, these aren't their full names (my name here isn't the same on Neopets as well) but I do love my pets very much. I've been lurking around your guys's forums (whoa~ stop~ stalker moment~) because I find that every time I look up something on Google for help on NeoPets, something from the main site or these forums pop up. You guys are very useful for information, and I also wanted to join just because I like talking about Neopets and...well, everything.

Hmm, yeah! I'm thirteen years old, and I like talking a lot! I also like surfing through stuff on the Internet and running around in circles and playing with my real doggy and running around and doing a whole buncha stuff you guys probably don't care about. XD

</long opening>

That's me alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty, The Moon Saga. Pleased to meet you all!

Ms. Moon says "Lalalal!"
NOW LET's DANCE!

Post subject: Re: Hiya!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Welcome to PPT </short welcome>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Welcome to PPT. Everyone has reasons why their pets have cool names. All of mine are after the anime characters they remind me of. We're a very good forum and can help you do great at Neopets and have fun outside them too. Hope to see you around!

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:16 pm 

Christopher wrote:
Welcome to PPT </short welcome>

Wooot!! First welcome! Thanks Christopher! :D

Skynetmain wrote:
Welcome to PPT. Everyone has reasons why their pets have cool names. All of mine are after the anime characters they remind me of. We're a very good forum and can help you do great at Neopets and have fun outside them too. Hope to see you around!

Thank you!

Anime characters! Man, you can never go wrong with that! I decided to name mine off of Final Fantasy characters because my brother and I are trying to beat one of the games before he goes back to college. Geez, that's a lot of Final Fantasy! :P

I see! Thank you and you too!

Ms. Moon says "Lalalal!"
NOW LET's DANCE!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Hi there Moon and welcome to the PPT forums! :hug: Which Final Fantasy game are you playing at the moment? I've only played one so far (Final Fantasy VII) and I haven't beaten it yet. You'll find lots of great help around this forum, as well as on the main site. And can I just say that I love how well you type and spell <3

*gives welcome punch and pie*

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:50 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Welcome to ppt and have fun. (medium length, and kinda short welcome)

Bring KISS to my Hometown

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Welcome to PPT! I can't really say I gave my pets cool names...because I didn't. I mean, only one of them has numbers in it's name, but the others aren't very creatively named if you ask me.

*hands out welcome sushi*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:53 am 

May wrote:
Hi there Moon and welcome to the PPT forums! :hug: Which Final Fantasy game are you playing at the moment? I've only played one so far (Final Fantasy VII) and I haven't beaten it yet. You'll find lots of great help around this forum, as well as on the main site. And can I just say that I love how well you type and spell <3

*gives welcome punch and pie*

Thank you very much! *hug*

Ah. I've never played that one but I heard that it was really cool! My brother and I are playing Final Fantasy X-2, and it's sooo wicked right now because he leaves for his college early Sunday morning and he wants to finish. the. whole. thing. before. he. leaves. /is exhausted of beating monsters and reading him the strategy book/ XD It's really fun though!

Thanks once again May! This looks like a great forum and site. :)

Thanks StuMan! I am having fun here. :D

Byakuya San wrote:
Welcome to PPT! I can't really say I gave my pets cool names...because I didn't. I mean, only one of them has numbers in it's name, but the others aren't very creatively named if you ask me.

*hands out welcome sushi*

Hahah, I can't say the names of my pets were creative either! I jacked them off games I like. ;) *high fives* Thanks!

Ms. Moon says "Lalalal!"
NOW LET's DANCE!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Welcome to PPT, I love your username! :D

Want Neopets goodies for FREE????!!??!! Sure you do! Check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=38039 :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]