This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: Get Ready...

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:12 pm

euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:Helena you've compromised the entire mission! :lol:

Nah, Kym never reads the serious threads... Or at least that's what he wants us to think.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:13 pm

Ski wrote:
euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:Helena you've compromised the entire mission! :lol:

Nah, Kym never reads the serious threads... Or at least that's what he wants us to think.

ROFL too true!

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:47 pm

OOH! If it doesn't already exist, there should be an award for the person who's "Most likely to post something that will make someone spit their drink out all over the computer". That's happened to me on more than one occasion.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:36 pm

There should be an award for "Spammiest Member", but we all know Kym would win :P

Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:31 am

Siouxper wrote:There should be an award for "Spammiest Member", but we all know Kym would win :P

Hehe as an admin I am immune from the awards!!

Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:13 am

Heh, I remember these from a few years back. I guess I came back too late to hope for any form of nomination. =P

I remember supporting the Grammer Nazi campaign. Fun times. :P

Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:26 am

Kymothy wrote:
Siouxper wrote:There should be an award for "Spammiest Member", but we all know Kym would win :P

You say immune like the awards are like some kind of a disease.... o.O THEY ARENT ARE THEY?

Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:33 am

zorg wrote:
Kymothy wrote:

You say immune like the awards are like some kind of a disease.... o.O THEY ARENT ARE THEY?

Yes. Once contracted, they subject you to hours of forced muffin-feeding.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:09 pm

Eh, I doubt it. There's been an influx in new members who make utterly pointless posts. But then again, they don't make utterly pointless new threads (yet) so Kym may just scrape it. Either way, I still beat him in our swordfight. :D :D :D

Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:56 pm

Byakuya San wrote:OOH! If it doesn't already exist, there should be an award for the person who's "Most likely to post something that will make someone spit their drink out all over the computer". That's happened to me on more than one occasion.

That's a good idea.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:47 pm

Twinkle wrote:

Eh, I doubt it. There's been an influx in new members who make utterly pointless posts. But then again, they don't make utterly pointless new threads (yet) so Kym may just scrape it. Either way, I still beat him in our swordfight. :D :D :D

*hands on hips* What? If you are talking about meee.... then... I will have to, erm. *thinks*
Just blame the podcasters for getting me into PPT. :P

Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:51 pm

Helena wrote:Just blame the podcasters for getting me into PPT. :P

:o *pokes*

Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:14 pm

oops wrote:
Helena wrote:Just blame the podcasters for getting me into PPT. :P

:o *pokes*

*pokes, also* Ha! You're stuck with me now. :P

kcharles wrote:
Byakuya San wrote:OOH! If it doesn't already exist, there should be an award for the person who's "Most likely to post something that will make someone spit their drink out all over the computer". That's happened to me on more than one occasion.

That's a good idea.

Yeah lol I now have a berry tea sented desk because of that. *shifty eyes*

Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Hey, anyone remember the Googlism campaigning involving ChromeFox and Fiddelysquat?

(I only have that one image, and not the text that went with it. :( It's all lost forever!)

Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:42 pm

Twinkle wrote:

I haven't seen Kym make a pointless thread in a while, so one of them would probably take the award.
If I'm included in them I'll have a fit. Well, probably not.
Topic locked