This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: Get Ready...

Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:40 am

I can't wait to see what the categories are this year. By the way! It is "Grammar Fairy" as opposed to Grammar Nazi now. I'm personally partial to the "Best Newcomer Award". It is always nice to see to see who the next superstars will be :D

Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:16 pm

Paul wrote:By the way! It is "Grammar Fairy" as opposed to Grammar Nazi now.

*pulls a Mitt Romney and pulls out of the race*

Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:52 pm

I still say "Grammar Police" would make the most sense without possibly offending. (Actually, I'm not sure I ever did say that, but I've thought that ever since it changed. "Grammar Fairy" just doesn't sound that good. To me, anyway. I dunno why.)

Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:34 pm

Tymaporer wrote:I still say "Grammar Police" would make the most sense without possibly offending. (Actually, I'm not sure I ever did say that, but I've thought that ever since it changed. "Grammar Fairy" just doesn't sound that good. To me, anyway. I dunno why.)

A little green fairy with a wand that flutters around and corrects grammatical errors. Much like the fairy in Moulin Rouge.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:06 am

Paul wrote:
Tymaporer wrote:I still say "Grammar Police" would make the most sense without possibly offending. (Actually, I'm not sure I ever did say that, but I've thought that ever since it changed. "Grammar Fairy" just doesn't sound that good. To me, anyway. I dunno why.)

A little green fairy with a wand that flutters around and corrects grammatical errors. Much like the fairy in Moulin Rouge.

Does it include Absinthe?

Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:55 am

Apricus wrote:
Paul wrote:

Does it include Absinthe?

Absinthe makes my life hurt.

Plus its aparently illegal in the US?

Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:54 am

Apparently some of it is illegal here. I think it's the real strong stuff they're not allowed to sell.

I dunno. I hate the taste of it either way :P

I like Grammar Fairy. The concept amuses me.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:49 pm

We managed to get hold of a bottle of the illegal stuff from Turkey when I was 16. I've hated Kylie Minougue ever since.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:23 pm

Twinkle wrote:We managed to get hold of a bottle of the illegal stuff from Turkey when I was 16. I've hated Kylie Minougue ever since.

rofl twinkle you make me laugh XD
well i cant wait to see what all the categories are :)

Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:55 pm

Suggestion for new category: PPT's Party Animal. :)

Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Best Member Doing History of Art at a London University.

kthxbye.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:31 pm

Paul wrote:

Personally I like Grammar Hammer out of all the names of I have heard a Grammar Nazi being called plus it rhymes.

Stop! Grammar time!

Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:36 am

This is not my fault. You people gave me ideas.
Meet the Grammar Avenger. Armed with his/her Hammer of Correction, the Grammar Avenger swoops down from the syntactical ether to distribute apostrophes appropriately, fix common spelling and homonym errors, and teach the people about proper use of auxiliary verbs. He/she works on the side of the law(hence the police hat), but has magical powers(hence the green fairy wings) and a really big hammer(hence the really big hammer).
Why, yes, I do need more sleep and less caffeine!

Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:33 am

Moongewl wrote:This is not my fault. You people gave me ideas.
Meet the Grammar Avenger. Armed with his/her Hammer of Correction, the Grammar Avenger swoops down from the syntactical ether to distribute apostrophes appropriately, fix common spelling and homonym errors, and teach the people about proper use of auxiliary verbs. He/she works on the side of the law(hence the police hat), but has magical powers(hence the green fairy wings) and a really big hammer(hence the really big hammer).
Why, yes, I do need more sleep and less caffeine!

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
You're insane.
That's hilarious!

Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:53 am

Combusken BG wrote:
Stop! Grammar time!

as soon as i read that I imagined a green hammer wielding faerie doing the typewriter move MC Hammer perfected
:lol:
Topic locked