This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: Conceptual map of PPT

Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:27 am

the_dog_god wrote:
Kymothy wrote:There are werewolves at PPT? *gasp* I want definitive proof people. Definitive proof!

Not just Werewolves, but Giant Werewolves!

Can I just point out...

American Werewolf in London reference...
'Stay on the road. Keep clear of the moors'
'Beware the moon, lads'

Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:54 am

*too lazy to skim the thread again*
Anyone notice that that's cocoCut isle, not cocoNut isle?

Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:44 am

haha, why is it that Australia is not on Earth anymore...? when did this happen, and why did i not hear about it!??

Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:23 am

Igg wrote:
Jim wrote:
I'd laugh if I hadnt actually seen that kind of thread once or twice :roll: . Ah bugger it. I'll laugh anyway:

Ahem..

lol.

:P

Oh poor ickle Jimothy. Boo hoo hoo.

Jimothy? Is that a Kim(othy) and Jim clone? :D

Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:51 pm

Helena wrote:
Igg wrote:
Jim wrote:
I'd laugh if I hadnt actually seen that kind of thread once or twice :roll: . Ah bugger it. I'll laugh anyway:

Ahem..

lol.

:P

Oh poor ickle Jimothy. Boo hoo hoo.

Jimothy? Is that a Kim(othy) and Jim clone? :D

No, it's a nickname.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:21 am

This is a mathematical geographical map of ppt based on topic count.

Need i say more?

Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:58 am

You're sad.

Although, now I know why you wanted the number of topics in Divas.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:00 am

*backs away from zorg* AHH!! MATHS! *hides* :D

Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:41 am

Alex wrote:You're sad.

Although, now I know why you wanted the number of topics in Divas.

No he just wanted to know what you guys were talking about. :evil:

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:02 am

Nope. The real reason is.....

WAR

Thats right. The rumours floating from the Independent Republic of Forum Events are true! The Land of Neo appears de-stabilised from its recent political changes *ahem* and it is being torn in two! On one side, the established populated city of General Chat and on the other, the intelligent cultured denizens of The Neopian Plot Council. It is unknown how the people of Neo Help and Neo Polls will react, but its been established by Lord Zorg of the Mountainous region of Battledome that they will not stand for the acts taken out recently by the evil forum administrator... COUNT KYM.

The Media of The Independent Republic of Forum Events have recently been reporting on the fact that Bill, once a proud and powerful landowner in the south-east of The Lands of Neo was ruthelessly murdered and removed from the map by the EVIL Count Kym.

The world of Pink Poogle Toy is indeed a dangerous place tonight, what tomorrow will bring we do not know. How will this current political enviroment affect the other lands? Will Entertainment finally take war to the Isle of Creativity as they once did? Will the weak treaty between PPT Guys and PPT Divas be broken? Who will lay claim to the Isle of Poddington? Will Coconut Isle continue exporting coconuts?

In order to help denizens of PPT to understand the current political enviroment, the Cartography Department at the Coconut Isle has released this new and updated map.....

We were not prepared.
Last edited by zorg on Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:05 am

Marcus, go back to uni and study or something. You have too much time on your hands. :P

I would like to appeal to the Government of PPT Clubs: Clearly, said government feels that Pink Ink and Debaters should live alone, sheltered, away from the rest of the community.

Well, we will stand for this no more! We will write articles, and slander you. And then when you try and come up with a suitable counter-attack, we will debate said points until the government recognises us!
Last edited by Alex on Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:07 am

Alex wrote:Marcus, go back to uni and study or something. You have too much time on your hands. :P

He is supposed to be studying!

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:08 am

Its not like I have an exam tomorrow morning or anything. 8)

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:10 am

Rachel wrote:
Alex wrote:Marcus, go back to uni and study or something. You have too much time on your hands. :P

He is supposed to be studying!

Haha, really? How's that going for you, Marcus? :P

Also, more injustice!

PPT as a whole is prejudiced against new citizens to this wonderful land! Do we now exclude people, especially refugees from said war, or do we simply expect them to waltz in and camouflage themselves with the rest of us, without offering a welcome wagon of any sort?!

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:12 am

Oh well smurf. You can't expect the Cartography of Coconut Isle to release a map that's perfect do you? Just because itsnot on the map, doesn't mean its not there.

Except for Bill of course. Because Bill is gone.

The goverment of PPT Guys had this to say on the subject....

Absolutely nothing, because nobody lives there anymore. Its like a ghost town.
Topic locked