This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

http://thoiathoing.tailseh.info:2082

Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:25 pm

I'm not the kind who gets annoyed at popups, and they don't usually occur - I've get Firefox, but allowed popups on PPt to pass through for the PM - I'm just curious as to anyone who's got this one. It may be my computer; I'm downloading Spybot now just incase.

It pops up every five or so pages, and I need to click cancel around 3 or 4 times before it stops.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/llamatog/1.jpg

(Full page SS - Linked so as to nopt stretch the page)

Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:31 pm

I'd guess it's someone's av/sig. That happens to me at other forums on occasion, it happens when people password protect the directories their graphics are in.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:34 pm

Reading the URL name...it seems awfully like um, Tailseh? *poke*

Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:38 pm

It's DM's set. It's hosted on that server.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:57 pm

And I know for a fact that it does belong to that member here, Tailseh, as he just offered me hosting on that server last night.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:05 pm

Yoshi wrote:Reading the URL name...it seems awfully like um, Tailseh? *poke*

I was thinking the exact same thing. Phew, thank God I'm not the only one getting it.

Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:13 am

Wierd, I've been getting that too. I have no clue what it is either. o_O

EDIT: I've traced it to DM's set. :P

Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:20 am

the_mongoose2020 wrote:Wierd, I've been getting that too. I have no clue what it is either. o_O

EDIT: I've traced it to DM's set. :P

Yeah, It's DM's set, I just got it when I visited a board ><;;

Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:22 am

I posted it was DM's set earlier. Right-click on her red X's, view properties, and you'll see. :|

Someone poke DM and tell her to remove her set! XP

Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:53 am

That's crazy. o.0; It makes sense now though. o.o

Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:21 am

Yay for the almighty Rune who removed it! :P

Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:33 pm

Darn Linux. I'm sorry guys. I didn't know about this. Well, there goes my almighty hoster. GIVE ME MY ALMIGHTY BANDWITH BACK, 250FREE!

Sorry again guys. Well, atleast that's where my set went.

EDIT - Just checked your screenshot. That's actually the login popup to get into the account. o__O Maybe it's because it was the preview image that I stuck it on because I didn't know any other way to get it.

Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:38 pm

Since the mystery has been solved, locked.
Topic locked