This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

whats going on?

Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:43 am

3 times i have been off ppt for a month and come back on to find my account deleted, it's getting rather annoying now, everytime i start getting my post count back up and it deletes me again :( whats happening admin?

i know i didn't so anything wrong and i was only away a month max each time is there a glitch somewhere or is it just picking on me?

Re: whats going on?

Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:49 am

thewhitelady wrote:3 times i have been off ppt for a month and come back on to find my account deleted, it's getting rather annoying now, everytime i start getting my post count back up and it deletes me again :( whats happening admin?

i know i didn't so anything wrong and i was only away a month max each time is there a glitch somewhere or is it just picking on me?

Hmm, thats really wierd. I've been off this account for a few months and when I came back it was still here...

I dont think its because of you being off PPT, I dont think they have a pruning system for users. Heck, I dont think they have a pruning system for posts either. :P

Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:17 am

Oh? Well, if the last time you were away was May...the forum went down and we had to start up again. All users had to reregister.

As for the other two times, I don't know. :\

Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:20 am

Are you sure they were deleted or is it that you can't access them? If possible can you send me some more information on this so I can see what might have happened.
Topic locked