This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Oh spiffeh

Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:59 pm

All teh buttons, headers and footers are Christmas themed.

=D Awesome work.

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:05 pm

At first I was thinking "What the heck are you on there's no Christmassy stuff anywhere" but then when I refreshed I was like "DUUUUUDE THAT'S AWESOME MAN!!!"

This is really cool. I'm lovin' the snowflake thing goin' on. Good job, mod-supermod-adminny-design people!

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:08 pm

Haha, this is indeedly awesome. :D Great job on it guys! Looks great!

Now if only the chicken was christmas themed...

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:11 pm

Good job! It looks uber-great! :)

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:12 pm

Awesome! I prefer this one over the old Winter theme! (maybe add it as a theme? :P)

I just noticed it aswell too! After I posted a message..Maybe this was why PPT was down o_O

snow!

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:16 pm

Indeed. It's so pretty.
Is it on all the board styles?

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:19 pm

<3 I love it! The snowflakes look so pretty! The little post buttons are cute aswell. It really gives the forums a more festive look. I wish it could stay this way year 'round.

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:20 pm

I love it, looks really nice! :)

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:21 pm

It's very very cool. :) *paws at the snowflakes*

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:26 pm

It's so nice! Who needs carollers and a Chrsitmas tree when you have a holiday layout? ;P

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:32 pm

It's so pretty, I wanna eat it **eats snowflakes**

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:32 pm

*mutters something about religion and then runs away from Fidds*

It's cool though. :)

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:41 pm

Those snowflakes are so pretty! Good job. :hug:

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:43 pm

**pokes Tyma** Come on! There are snowflakes in Judaism!

This is really more of a winter holiday theme than Christmas. There's a wrapped gift on the reply button, which isn't Christmas specific. **squints at the new topic button** Is that supposed to be a Christmas tree or just a snowy evergreen? I can't tell if it's supposed to be decorated or not.

(Not trying to debate, I'm rather trying to prevent one, by pointing out that this theme isn't specifically "Christmas". It's not like it has Santa Clauses and Rudolphs all over it.)

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:46 pm

Sapphire Faerie wrote:**pokes Tyma** Come on! There are snowflakes in Judaism!

This is really more of a winter holiday theme than Christmas. There's a wrapped gift on the reply button, which isn't Christmas specific. **squints at the new topic button** Is that supposed to be a Christmas tree or just a snowy evergreen? I can't tell if it's supposed to be decorated or not.

(Not trying to debate, I'm rather trying to prevent one, by pointing out that this theme isn't specifically "Christmas". It's not like it has Santa Clauses and Rudolphs all over it.)

What about atheism? *pokes back*

Yeah, I guess I was just trying to be offended. It's not really Christmasy when I look at it again...although the little tree could cause some debate...:P

And also, whenever I look down at the Post Reply button, it looks as if the topic's locked (at first glance I mean.) XD
Topic locked