This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Who stole the cookies ?

Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:42 am

I keep getting logged out of PPT between visits. I'll close the window and when I reopen it I have to log in again. I've always got the box ticked and I've tried clearing my PPT Cookies to reset them but it's still happening ?

Any ideas what to do ??

Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:26 am

Clear your temporary internet files, and history too.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:30 am

Tried that. :(

Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:59 pm

The same thing is happening to me too. It's a little annoying, but I did save my login in firefox. That way when I get logged out, all I have to do is press the button to log back in.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:58 pm

It used to do that to me, but all the sudden it stopped. O_o It was really weird.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:49 pm

*sings* Who stole the cookies in the cookie jar? TDG took the cookies from the cookie jar! "Who me?" "Yes you!" "Couldn't be!" "Then who?"

...Love that game (it's my inner four year old), and it was asking to be sang.

Anyway. It happens to me every once in a while, but I just keep logging in and such and after a few days I just say logged in.

Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:12 am

Probably Hunter fiddling with stuff. Sessions always seem to be reset after he changes something. Keeps everbody up to date.

I might be totally wrong, though. Infact I probably am :D

Re:

Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:52 am

I havent had this error yet, but maybe thats because ive logged out everytime i left. Ill test this little problem.
[edit] Logs me out too.
Uhh i have a phpBB of my own, are the cookies enabled in the admin panel Configuration section?

Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:09 pm

It keeps happening to me too over the past few days. It does it even if I don't close the window, but I don't refresh the page for an hour or so. I've had to log back in 4 times today, and I haven't closed the window once.

Re:

Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:41 am

Yes, but its not really a problem for me.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:11 am

And just as mysteriously as it started, it stopped. Ye gads!

Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:29 am

Jim wrote:I might be totally wrong, though. Infact I probably am :D

Haven't touched it for a while. :)

brenton wrote:Uhh i have a phpBB of my own, are the cookies enabled in the admin panel Configuration section?

A lot more people would be complanining if they weren't.

It's a local problem, really. Get a cookie jar without a hole in it.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:29 am

Hunter Lupe wrote:It's a local problem, really. Get a cookie jar without a hole in it.

But how would I enjoy the sweet chocolatey goodness ?? :cry:

Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:04 pm

Mine stopped too. How weird.

Edit: It's started doing it again. None of my other forums/pages are forgetting to log me in, it's just this site.

Re:

Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:45 pm

Funnily enough, it stopped for me aswell. :hug:
Topic locked