This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

JS. Wonka Virus

Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:53 am

I was attacked by a virus yesterday when I tried to visit PPT. It caused me to be constantly logged out of Neo.

The virus deletes files and replaces them with its own. Even though it is classified as a low risk virus, I had problems for hours after getting it. My virus checker found it and deleted it 2 times but on the 3rd occasion couldn't remove it.

It took 3 separate programs to fix the problems it caused.

As I am able to log into PPT now, obviously the virus has been taken care of.

This is just to let people know that if anything "wierd" happened to their computer yesterday, a virus could be the problem.

JS.Wonka -

JS.Wonka is a generic detection of web pages or e-mail messages that contain a certain functionality for encrypting scripts that may have malicious intent. This does not necessarily mean that a virus has been found. It merely means that HTML code was found which attempts to activate additional executable code without the user's express permission.

Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:27 pm

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23001

Read this thread, discussion is there. :)

Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:19 pm

JS.Wonka is a generic detection of web pages or e-mail messages that contain a certain functionality for encrypting scripts that may have malicious intent. This does not necessarily mean that a virus has been found. It merely means that HTML code was found which attempts to activate additional executable code without the user's express permission.
Topic locked