This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Marking posts read?

Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:50 am

For the last two weeks now whenever I read a post, the little colored icon that says if the post has been read or not hasn't been changing colors. The only time they're marked is if I log in and back out again.

If this is a problem with my computer, what could I do about it? I'm reading threads with no new posts over and over again and it's getting very confusing. o_O

Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:09 am

I have that problem every now and then. Delete your cookies and cache, and restarting the browser seems to take care of it.

Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:38 pm

I'm having that problem too, it only started recently - two weeks sounds about right. And I just cleared my cache, cookies and everything else (*glares at other site that had winfixer*) and the problem is still there =(

At least there is the "Mark all topics read", but it is still a bit confusing :oops:

Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:42 am

Alex wrote:I have that problem every now and then. Delete your cookies and cache, and restarting the browser seems to take care of it.

I tried that and it's working now, but very sporadically. It marks maybe 1 out of 4 posts I read.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:26 pm

This happens to me all the time but i don't bother to fix it, i just live with it.
Topic locked