This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Buttons not working.

Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:43 pm

Everytime I try to bold/quote/underline a word or phrase by clicking the buttons located in "Message Body", it doesn't work. It just outlines itself and nothing else happens.

It wouldn't bother me so much if I wasn't doing anything important but it just so happens I need to do some important things on PPT and it's essential to me to be quick.

Anyone else getting this problem?

Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:46 pm

sadasdaA

da
sd
    as

Hmm seem to be working fine for me.

Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:47 pm

You could always enter the codes yourself, which takes two seconds more.

Re: Buttons not working.

Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:37 am

Ammer wrote:Everytime I try to bold/quote/underline a word or phrase by clicking the buttons located in "Message Body", it doesn't work. It just outlines itself and nothing else happens.

It wouldn't bother me so much if I wasn't doing anything important but it just so happens I need to do some important things on PPT and it's essential to me to be quick.

Anyone else getting this problem?

If you've done the putting PPT on the restricted sites list thing... it takes of javascript or something. So that means the buttons don't work, and you have to type it in. =/

Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:56 pm

Enable javascript again.

Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:32 pm

Bangel wrote:You could always enter the codes yourself, which takes two seconds more.

Considering I am running a very large game and doing other things on the internet, I don't have that much time to spare.

As for Javascript, how do I enable it?

Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:05 am

I think it is in Internet Options
Topic locked