This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

"BD Gloat and cry" a sticky?

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:37 pm

So I've noticed that I'm the last one to post in this sticky, but this was over a month ago! Does a topic that gets posted in so little really need to be a sticky? I guess it's clearer for the forum to not use as much stickies and this seems to be a unneeded one...

Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:02 pm

I believe the point of it being a sticky is so that if it does die down, people can still find it and post on it without spamming the board itself with multiple threads on messages that could just go there.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:01 pm

But since there's nobody posting in it, there won't be people spamming the boards with messages that should be in this topic, will there?

Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:06 pm

Zenial wrote:But since there's nobody posting in it, there won't be people spamming the boards with messages that should be in this topic, will there?

Maybe not now, but in the future? I would assume so.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:14 pm

There have obviously been people posting on it, yourself included, which I find a bit strange because you are bringing this up. The Battledome Gloat & Cry thread gets busy during plot wars and if a new DoN challenger is released and such like that. It might get a bit slow, but it does get used. It's better to have it stickied than to have some search it out just for the simple reason of posting they they fought a challenger, upgraded their equipment, or whatever else they want to gloat/cry about.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:21 am

2 months without a post in the stickie :P

Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:31 am

Well, this reminded me that there was something I kept intending to post there. So...no posts there for the past minute or so, now. :P
Topic locked