This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

A couple of questions/things I need help on....

Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:54 am

I am so blind I posted this in welcome cause I didnt see this one lol if it was a snake it would have bit me....ok... I need help with 2 things:

1) For some reason I keep getting logged out. I have no idea why and I even have it so the site is supposed to save my info. It's just annoying to have to log in like every 5-10 minutes...I tried clearing my cache and temp files and it didnt help.

2) For some reason HTML is turned off on me so my banner wont appear. Was there a problem with it or something.... O_O it was only a picture of Edward Elric and it didnt exceed the guidelines.....so I dont understand why I can load up a banner at all....

Thanks for the help....

Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:34 am

1) Have you tried clearing your cookies and restarting your browser? That's really the only thing I can think of that you haven't tried..

2) Yes, HTML was disabled for a bit. There's a topic about it somewhere in this board :) You can still use the
Code:
[img]image url[/img]

tags to display your signature, though.
Topic locked