This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

PPT Podcast March - Because Josh is a Neodork

Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:51 am

<(*-*<)The PPT Podcast Fan Thread(>*-*)>

Reasons we Love the Podcast:
01.)Because Jim "sanitized" us
02.)Because Kym sounded like a dentist
03.)Because Emma thinks they're fountains
04.)Because Josh is a NeoDork

So, this thread is here for all us huge fans of the Podcast who look forward to it coming out each month.

So things to discuss here before March's edition comes out *fingers crossed for a March casting soon..yay Epi 5*

*What you would like to hear about*
~Stamps - Rip off or Investment?
~Random Avatar - A lil bit excluding or quite alright?
~The New Games - Opinions and should TNT be focusing on beta games or promised items such as Neoschools?
~The New Plot - What will it be? Faeries, Symol Hole, or Kreludor o my!
~Altador - With the discovery of this new land, are there more lands still to unfold? If the door to Altador is in the Faerieland, will that Grundo toy lead somewhere as well?

*Comments on the previous one*
I ADORED this numero four podcasting. It was just that awesome. Not to mention the fact that I learned so much from Josh. It really is sad to realize just how much Neopets has changed but at the same time its nice to know that there are people out there like Josh who can inform us about it. All in all, once again, top notch casting ladies and gents![/img]

Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:30 pm

On the PIN thing. I agree with the Shop Till. :)
And my pin number is...well, I think it's pretty secretive. ^^

I wish I could do SOMETHING. Maybe record something for y'all. Just a little message.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:47 pm

It would be cool, if we could get an interview from neopets, and ask them why they are taunting us.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:35 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:On the PIN thing. I agree with the Shop Till. :)

I wish I could do SOMETHING. Maybe record something for y'all. Just a little message.

i never understood why you would need a PIN for your shop till. why wouldn't you put the money from your till into the bank, where you could collect interest on it?

Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:02 am

-Ducky- wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:On the PIN thing. I agree with the Shop Till. :)

i never understood why you would need a PIN for your shop till. why wouldn't you put the money from your till into the bank, where you could collect interest on it?

If you're on vacation or something, someone's bought a lot of stuff, and someone gets your password.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:18 am

Yeah, or if someone got into your account while you were in sleep/at school/at work.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:22 am

Right. I know I've had some isntances when people buy something from my shop at 3am. I have a life and sleep at that time. :roflol:

Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:17 pm

why wouldn't you just wait until after you get back from vacation to price your items?

plus, you dont need to price a ton of junk at once.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:25 am

Its really just a precautionary measure.

I for one am very happy with it just because of a few instances where, if there had been a pin number already set in place, I wouldn't of lost certain items of major value to me.
Topic locked