This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

question

Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:02 am

why dont we have our own tag for the forum like pffp like patrit for ever for ever a patriat why dont we have a tag like nlfnl (neopet lover for ever neopet lover) :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:17 pm

What. :roll:

Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:11 pm

Paul wrote:What. :roll:

For once I agree with you...:o

Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:47 pm

They're either talking about blog tags or forum descriptions or rank titles/custom ranks.....I think. o_O

Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:34 am

People who come to the net and forget all their grammar and spelling make me sad.... :cry:

(Not to mention abuse of the smileys....) :P

Re: question

Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:12 am

chris19894 wrote:why dont we have our own tag for the forum like pffp like patrit for ever for ever a patriat why dont we have a tag like nlfnl (neopet lover for ever neopet lover) :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Too bad I couldn't understand you, myabe people could answer your question :(

Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:17 am

I think they're talking about a title, like on the Neoboards. (So you could make your "title" 'I like Meepits' or 'Soccer is for giraffes')

...either that or the lack of air in my pants. I never was good at translating written text...

Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:58 pm

Maybe they mean something like an acronym for the forum's users, which we do have: PPTer. I don't know. I don't get it. o_0

Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:09 pm

i believe that the_dog_god is right, or atleast, that's what i can see.
i do know of some forums like this, where you can have your own custom title. i know it works on invision.

Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:41 am

Well, if that's the case, even if whichever admin may be reading this doesn't wish to reinstall the mod, could I have a link to it? I've been searching for something similar to what was on the old forum (a bit of custom text below the avatar that could be used by anyone with over 50 posts) for my own forum for quite some time, but with no luck. Thanks :)

Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:54 am

I like the way we have ranks set up now- only mods/admins can have them. Basically that's one of a small amount of perks they actually get to their job.

Not sucking up, as much as it may seem.

why

Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:46 am

why dont yous get it is im trying to say is that we shauld have a tag :cry: :cry:

Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:17 am

What's a tag? A tagboard?

Re: why

Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:28 am

chris19894 wrote:why dont yous get it is im trying to say is that we shauld have a tag :cry: :cry:

Do you mean

The Grammar Faerie wrote:Why don't you (reflective of the group who have responded) get it, I am trying to say that we should have a tag. "Expression of Remorse"

Why though? For what benifit would a tag give us, is the sig not good enough?

ok

Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:24 am

it has come to a point i am realy starting to get upset and fustrated it is not your folt i supose it is mine im sorry i geting 2 selfish and lets put an end to this tag thing and get the moderaters to block it :thinking:
Topic locked