This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Search function?

Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:23 pm

Hi there. I don't know if I am just going blind or perhaps gnomes are playing tricks on me... but I am unable to find a search function on the main ppt site. Is there one? If so, where is it?

Incidentally what I was looking for is information about the symol hole... and I didn't see it in the neodex (games or neopia section) the faq, the guides...

So if there is not a search function on the site, can anyone point me to info about the Symol Hole?

Thanks!

Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:39 pm

Hmm, well I tried searching pinkpt on google for the symol hole

(You can do this by typing in the search box:
site:www.pinkpt.com symol hole

I found this page - should be useful:
http://www.pinkpt.com/index.php?page=symolholeeffects

Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:55 pm

I couldn't find a search box either, but I know at the bottom there's a link to the site map (here) which shows all the pages.

Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:15 pm

Thanks guys! :) Both of those options will be helpful, and thanks for the info on the symol hole!

Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:01 pm

miz sparrow wrote:Thanks guys! :) Both of those options will be helpful, and thanks for the info on the symol hole!

Well, now it seems Yukio has re-added the search box (it's in the lower left hand corner, below the links).
Topic locked