This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Shout Box Moderation

Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:12 am

Can you make it so that you have to log in to use the message board on the front page? Some people are really abusing it. Like 90% of the post are by anonymous horny trolls. Otherwise I think it would be best just removed.

Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:51 am

It's an idea we're trialing to re-enforce the interacitivity we want to promote across the board.

It's a system that's new, so there are kinks which will just have to be worked out.

Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:49 am

Shoyru_Lover wrote:It's a system that's new, so there are kinks which will just have to be worked out.

Shouldn't you be more worried about the kinky? :P

Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:59 am

of course. we'll filter out the words as they come. I'll also appoint moderators from that tag board for the users that frequent it the most :)

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:16 pm

Hey, a tagboard's like, an obvious place for people with nothing better to do. Check out blogs and half the time people are yelling at each other. :P

Hope there are moderators appointed soon, or something. But I always thought Cbox had always a word filter in place.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:38 pm

or maybe make it so that you have to wait a minute between every message you post?
Topic locked