This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

subSilver Style.

Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:11 pm

The No New Post and the New Post buttons are the same, I can't tell when theres a new post or not. I switched to subBlack but here just to inform you.

Re: subSilver Style.

Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:18 pm

Azn Panthera wrote:The No New Post and the New Post buttons are the same, I can't tell when theres a new post or not. I switched to subBlack but here just to inform you.

Mmm... not sure what you're talking about. The New Post buttons are orange "pages", whereas the No New Posts are simply white.

Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:10 am

ScottNak wrote:
Azn Panthera wrote:The No New Post and the New Post buttons are the same, I can't tell when theres a new post or not. I switched to subBlack but here just to inform you.

Mmm... not sure what you're talking about. The New Post buttons are orange "pages", whereas the No New Posts are simply white.

right. i think that he is talking about the forum gremlins that take away the pretty orange squares every now and then.

...or i could be going crazy (which is definatly a possibility).

Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:56 am

-Ducky- wrote:i think that he is talking about the forum gremlins that take away the pretty orange squares every now and then.

... That only happens when you open a new PPT window/closed the window and opened it again/left the window for too long.

At least, that's how it is for me o_o;

But the "new posts" image is definetely orange.

Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:45 pm

Oh ok, thanks.
Topic locked