This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

just a suggestion...

Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:57 pm

i've noticed that PPT doesnt have something that i see as very essential in a forum,

it doesnt have the quickreply option, it would be cool if you could post a quick reply withought having to load a whole new page just to type some short reply...

just something to take into consideration...

Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:16 pm

If it's essential, I fail to see how we've survived without it for so long. Personally I don't like quickreply, I see it as simply a way for people to get out of reading the entire thread. And it only takes a little bit longer to go "reply" rather then enter a quickreply. I don't see it a necessary for this forum.

Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:30 pm

okay, fair enough...

Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:32 pm

i agree with inrun. i can see how a quick reply function would have been useful in the past when the majority of people were on slower connections, but as i expect a high proportion of ppt users are now on fast connections where it only takes a few seconds to load a new page (particuarly one to reply to a thread), its not a necessity.
Topic locked