This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

New layout/color scheme/graphics

Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:43 pm

Hey, now that the front page has a new look again, how about doing something for the forums as well?

Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:46 pm

The thing is that templates for forums are considerably harder to implement.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:49 pm

Don't you mean considerably more fun to implement?

Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:56 pm

No, I mean harder.

Apart from uploading every single file for a new template, if there are mods made to the forum (as this one has), they must be reinstalled in every single template.

It's no easy task, and it's time consuming.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:05 am

Alex wrote:No, I mean harder.

Apart from uploading every single file for a new template, if there are mods made to the forum (as this one has), they must be reinstalled in every single template.

As far as interface goes, this forum doesn't seem to have many mods (that the eye can see) on i o_O

Layout design mods aren't really that hard or time consuming once you get your head around it, I used to do mine on NA (when it was alive back in the day) at least once every few months, Id put a new one up.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:14 am

Gondra wrote:
Alex wrote:No, I mean harder.

As far as interface goes, this forum doesn't seem to have many mods (that the eye can see) on i o_O

Layout design mods aren't really that hard or time consuming once you get your head around it, I used to do mine on NA (when it was alive back in the day) at least once every few months, Id put a new one up.

Prehaps there are a bunch behind the scenes.

In any case, this topic has been brought up once in a while and each time our trusty Admin Hunter will come back with the same response: No. Twould require too much work. And then that ends that.
Topic locked