This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

umm..whats a celebrity button? I wanna see :D

Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:24 pm

i have no idea what a celebrity button is.. everyones going on about it! (ok ok i read it twice) can someone please explain id love to see one 8)

Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:47 pm

This random thing that showed up in some peoples sigs shortly before Yukio went mad.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:16 am

Christopher wrote:This random thing that showed up in some peoples sigs shortly before Yukio went mad.

oh ok so they are no longer? btw where in NZ are you? Im auckland :D

Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:32 am

I live in Wellington.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:48 am

Haha yeah! See? We're using it right now!!! Call in the next 15 minutes, and we'll give you not one... but two!

Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:12 am

Justice Man Yukio wrote:Haha yeah! See? We're using it right now!!! Call in the next 15 minutes, and we'll give you not one... but two!

Shipping and handling fee of $499.95 applies. You agree that by accepting these buttons, you hereby give your soul and all worldy possesions over to these Celebrities, and once you have entered into the terms of this contract you are obligated to follow them for life.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:26 am

*points up* What Alex said. It's all true.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:02 am

Alex wrote:
Justice Man Yukio wrote:Haha yeah! See? We're using it right now!!! Call in the next 15 minutes, and we'll give you not one... but two!

Shipping and handling fee of $499.95 applies. You agree that by accepting these buttons, you hereby give your soul and all worldy possesions over to these Celebrities, and once you have entered into the terms of this contract you are obligated to follow them for life.

oh i see them now hehe and erm... i think ill pass on the giving away my soul lol you can have my toe nail clippings though :D

Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:29 am

I gots to have a celebrity button, gots to, gots to have it!

Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:02 pm

heheh of course you do... take it... whaahah

Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:12 pm

Hey.
If Paul gets one, I have to get one. :P

Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:41 pm

Hey, if DM gets one, then I should get one....

oh wait.

*has one*

*gloats*

*thanks yuke*

Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:08 am

Look what you've started, Kym. Now everyone wants one!

DM was on fire! wrote:Hey.

Suck up.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:39 am

DM was on fire! wrote:Hey.

how about this...

...ill sell you mine forrrrrr............ $5.00. U.S.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:23 am

meh to be honest i don't see the appeal in such a BORING BLUE BLINKIE :P .. maybe if it was pink... *runs off*
Topic locked